MARVEL LEGENDS collection

that hulkbuster is EXTREMELY heavy isnt it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

yeah thats a heck of a price.

i got my unmasked variant for 60, and thats a HELL of a price.
laugh.gif

Regular or Gold foil?   I think I can get a regular unmasked one for around 30 i.sh., if I keep hunting on ebay. 
Gawwwd, that Hulkbuster is huge! 

laugh.gif

Regular or Gold foil?   I think I can get a regular unmasked one for around 30 i.sh., if I keep hunting on ebay. 

Hulkbuster is a real heavy figure heavier than ML juggernaut and almost as much as MS juggernaut if not the same.

Hulkbuster is a real heavy figure heavier than ML juggernaut and almost as much as MS juggernaut if not the same.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

No way. Unmasked wolverine variant is pretty rare.60 was a steal - I hunted ebay for months for one under 100. In the condition of the package I wanted

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

No way. Unmasked wolverine variant is pretty rare.60 was a steal - I hunted ebay for months for one under 100. In the condition of the package I wanted

I want the unmasked version, but with the comic book, not the gold foil.

Was planning on either or (unmasked or masked) to have the gold foil.   Since I got 1 with it already, no need to have both with gold foil.

I was looking at that one with the cracked packaging but I will continue my hunt for one with better packaging. Still don't know if I'm leaving all my figures in package or not 
frown.gif

My max on the unmasked version will hover around $40-45. 

I want the unmasked version, but with the comic book, not the gold foil.

Was planning on either or (unmasked or masked) to have the gold foil.   Since I got 1 with it already, no need to have both with gold foil.

I was looking at that one with the cracked packaging but I will continue my hunt for one with better packaging. Still don't know if I'm leaving all my figures in package or not 
frown.gif

My max on the unmasked version will hover around $40-45. 

My ML pick up of the day:

Non-ML's but WOW these figures are flawless very few complaints if any on either 
pimp.gif

My ML pick up of the day:

Non-ML's but WOW these figures are flawless very few complaints if any on either 
pimp.gif

nice pick up, Rick.  I really want that Magneto. And I know this isn't an ML but I just picked this baby up the other day and it's a beast of a display
pimp.gif

nice pick up, Rick.  I really want that Magneto. And I know this isn't an ML but I just picked this baby up the other day and it's a beast of a display
pimp.gif

thanks. I actually stepped into the Disney store earlier and saw the Cap and Hawkeye Marvel Select figs but hesitated because I didn't feel like collecting another scale of figures. Might go back for that Hawkeye though this week just because though...

thanks. I actually stepped into the Disney store earlier and saw the Cap and Hawkeye Marvel Select figs but hesitated because I didn't feel like collecting another scale of figures. Might go back for that Hawkeye though this week just because though...

Back
Top Bottom