MARVEL LEGENDS collection

That Iron Man is sick.   Info on it please? 
This came in the other day 
pimp.gif
b8o1m9.jpg

*BONUS* 

29ve2o9.jpg

^ how do u like your first toybiz?

Ill take a wolverine collection pic for you later.

^ how do u like your first toybiz?

Ill take a wolverine collection pic for you later.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's the Sideshow Mk VI Maquette.  Sculpted and painted by Legacy studios who also does the special effects on the Iron Man movies. 

And nice, Wolverine guys.  That series III Wolverine is a classic.  Is that Select the same size as the Series III one?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's the Sideshow Mk VI Maquette.  Sculpted and painted by Legacy studios who also does the special effects on the Iron Man movies. 

And nice, Wolverine guys.  That series III Wolverine is a classic.  Is that Select the same size as the Series III one?

Bwood
eek.gif

Gonna have tons of ML pick ups posted tomorrow getting in about 6-7 figures tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Bwood
eek.gif

Gonna have tons of ML pick ups posted tomorrow getting in about 6-7 figures tomorrow 
pimp.gif

ML pick ups of the day:

This series 1 iron man is really dope also first time owning Ant man this figure is pretty dope as well gonna be doing an avengers set up soon with em.

MS pick ups of the day:

This carnage is CRAZY! 
pimp.gif

ML pick ups of the day:

This series 1 iron man is really dope also first time owning Ant man this figure is pretty dope as well gonna be doing an avengers set up soon with em.

MS pick ups of the day:

This carnage is CRAZY! 
pimp.gif

nice pickup, Rick. How do you like that Ultimtae Iron man? I completely forgot they even made one

nice pickup, Rick. How do you like that Ultimtae Iron man? I completely forgot they even made one

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Thank you sir! I like him possibility is pretty good and i like that the helmet is removable. I also have the MS Ultimate iron man and i do prefer the ML version a bit more over the MS.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Thank you sir! I like him possibility is pretty good and i like that the helmet is removable. I also have the MS Ultimate iron man and i do prefer the ML version a bit more over the MS.

Loose figures i picked up at my local comic shop:

(Best 6 inch cyclops IMO)

And Finally my MIB pick up of the day/favorite pick up of the week:

Loose figures i picked up at my local comic shop:

(Best 6 inch cyclops IMO)

And Finally my MIB pick up of the day/favorite pick up of the week:

^
eek.gif

spidey 2099 !!!!

yes!!!!!

smokin.gif

man i wish i would not have thrown away all my open figures years ago.

i had the whole spidey line, but all unopened.

Back
Top Bottom