MARVEL LEGENDS collection

eyes.gif

only one i like is the big time spidey.

besides that, its so unreal how no toy line has been able to compete with the toybiz marvel legends.

the detail, the figures, the variants, annnnd the comic books, the BAFs.

i mean, it was/ is so superior to any other lines figures ever made IMO.

Cool, I guess I was super late. Lol.

That Spiderman is sick. Only one that caught my attention. I agree with you on all the above bwood.

That Spiderman is sick. Only one that caught my attention. I agree with you on all the above bwood.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was pretty late myself I didn't even her about it till a month or so before SDCCAnd if toybiz would have charged what they were supposed to we'd still be getting great figures to this day
30t6p3b.gif
Hasbto said a few times that Toybiz went out of business because they should have been charging 12 or so per figure and they were charging I think 7.99 but some stores like target/TRU charged 9 not 100% on prices they charged though. Just know they weren't charging enough. Fantomex, Bucky cap and Big time spiderman are the only ones I really want. But depending on how the finished archangel/Jean grey looks I might want those too.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was pretty late myself I didn't even her about it till a month or so before SDCCAnd if toybiz would have charged what they were supposed to we'd still be getting great figures to this day
30t6p3b.gif
Hasbto said a few times that Toybiz went out of business because they should have been charging 12 or so per figure and they were charging I think 7.99 but some stores like target/TRU charged 9 not 100% on prices they charged though. Just know they weren't charging enough. Fantomex, Bucky cap and Big time spiderman are the only ones I really want. But depending on how the finished archangel/Jean grey looks I might want those too.

used to buy these with my lil bro always opened them joints up though.Will start collecting so my son has some awesome toys to play with

used to buy these with my lil bro always opened them joints up though.Will start collecting so my son has some awesome toys to play with

That omega red 
pimp.gif

You guys are too much, making wanna start up a Marvel Legends collection as well.  
ohwell.gif

That omega red 
pimp.gif

You guys are too much, making wanna start up a Marvel Legends collection as well.  
ohwell.gif

nice.

always good to meet fellow ML heads.

id be taking to many pics if i did my whole collection individually now
laugh.gif

nice.

always good to meet fellow ML heads.

id be taking to many pics if i did my whole collection individually now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom