MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Very nice collection, brings back memories of when I loved Marvel comics.
Gambit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Psylocke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice collection, brings back memories of when I loved Marvel comics.
Gambit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Psylocke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick collection. i know you have been tempted to put galactus and apocalypse together lol.

sick collection. i know you have been tempted to put galactus and apocalypse together lol.

nice collection,One time this chick called the target i was working at and told me she would give me 50 bucks to hold one of those marvel legend Icons for her cuz she needd it for her hubbys bday,i was like hell yeah cuz i was dead broke,I called my bro to check price on ebay first to make sure it wasnt super rare or something,grubbed on subway for lunch that day happy as can be.

nice collection,One time this chick called the target i was working at and told me she would give me 50 bucks to hold one of those marvel legend Icons for her cuz she needd it for her hubbys bday,i was like hell yeah cuz i was dead broke,I called my bro to check price on ebay first to make sure it wasnt super rare or something,grubbed on subway for lunch that day happy as can be.

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

i got one without the box.  never thought he would go for that much.  had so many of these wish i knew where they were
dope collection.
i remember always looking for a marvel legends scarlet spider. 

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

i got one without the box.  never thought he would go for that much.  had so many of these wish i knew where they were
dope collection.
i remember always looking for a marvel legends scarlet spider. 

Back
Top Bottom