MARVEL LEGENDS collection

its said that the gold iron man variant series 1 was/ is rarer than the stealth.

always loved this goliath variant series iv

i was at target with my family, and saw this sitting there - looked at the back and saw that he wasnt in the series?

so i got it, and come to find out it is pretty rare
smokin.gif

its said that the gold iron man variant series 1 was/ is rarer than the stealth.

always loved this goliath variant series iv

i was at target with my family, and saw this sitting there - looked at the back and saw that he wasnt in the series?

so i got it, and come to find out it is pretty rare
smokin.gif

@Bwood nice! Ever heard of a guy named, Anthony Calderon? Also goes by YouTube name,"solidsnakeinmypants"? He also did what your doing sir. He's really crazy he owns 2 of each wave ever. Including hasbro he's a customizer/real estate agent even has his own Marvel Legends room pretty crazy.Also Gold Iron man has been confirmed to be rarer than stealth but being that the stealths armor is just more sleek and unique I'm sure that's what makes it pricier. I have the gold variant loose with no mask found it at a target when i was 8-10 something like that and I lost the mask the same week I picked the figure up
30t6p3b.gif

@Jaypesoz Couldn't agree more he's just so sick and one of the few figures that in my opinion has it all you could ask for. Also got him a sword since he usually always has one on him anyways lol

@Bwood nice! Ever heard of a guy named, Anthony Calderon? Also goes by YouTube name,"solidsnakeinmypants"? He also did what your doing sir. He's really crazy he owns 2 of each wave ever. Including hasbro he's a customizer/real estate agent even has his own Marvel Legends room pretty crazy.Also Gold Iron man has been confirmed to be rarer than stealth but being that the stealths armor is just more sleek and unique I'm sure that's what makes it pricier. I have the gold variant loose with no mask found it at a target when i was 8-10 something like that and I lost the mask the same week I picked the figure up
30t6p3b.gif

@Jaypesoz Couldn't agree more he's just so sick and one of the few figures that in my opinion has it all you could ask for. Also got him a sword since he usually always has one on him anyways lol

I don't know of him

But the one prized collection in the world is some chick named "Wolvie "

She has everything

All the way down to the gold foil posters, and international release versions.

Blue wasp, pyslocke , and Luke cage variants.

I envy her collection.

I tried the gold foil editions, but it became expensive.

Some go for 350- in case that has shelf wear, f that lol

I don't know of him

But the one prized collection in the world is some chick named "Wolvie "

She has everything

All the way down to the gold foil posters, and international release versions.

Blue wasp, pyslocke , and Luke cage variants.

I envy her collection.

I tried the gold foil editions, but it became expensive.

Some go for 350- in case that has shelf wear, f that lol

Lol yea he was in the Comic-con documentary that's coming out from the guy who did "super size me", he's te figure collector in the documentary also cosplayers and comicncollectors in it as well. Looks really good.

I don't understand how anyone can collect gold foils that's just to much.

Lol yea he was in the Comic-con documentary that's coming out from the guy who did "super size me", he's te figure collector in the documentary also cosplayers and comicncollectors in it as well. Looks really good.

I don't understand how anyone can collect gold foils that's just to much.

fantastic four variant box set - invisible woman is invisible
laugh.gif

i tried tracking this one down for the longest when i was younger, but always so expensive.

just recently i went ahead and got it - money was no option with him
devil.gif

silver surfer variant with No howard the duck - little rare sucker to find too.

fantastic four variant box set - invisible woman is invisible
laugh.gif

i tried tracking this one down for the longest when i was younger, but always so expensive.

just recently i went ahead and got it - money was no option with him
devil.gif

silver surfer variant with No howard the duck - little rare sucker to find too.

capt america gold foil series 1

i love how the bigger characters are ACTUALLY bigger..
roll.gif
.. dam hasbro..
eyes.gif

beastly
eek.gif

i wish the movie would have stuck to this armor
smokin.gif

the thing trench coat variant.

toad was one i had to aquire later on, dude was mad hard to find.

this wolverine variant unmasked was extremely hard to find.

always loved the detail within his face.

just a lil of my favorites.

capt america gold foil series 1

i love how the bigger characters are ACTUALLY bigger..
roll.gif
.. dam hasbro..
eyes.gif

beastly
eek.gif

i wish the movie would have stuck to this armor
smokin.gif

the thing trench coat variant.

toad was one i had to aquire later on, dude was mad hard to find.

this wolverine variant unmasked was extremely hard to find.

always loved the detail within his face.

just a lil of my favorites.

Rick, by the way, they sold out of the pre-orders of Anti-Venom. Glad I managed to add an additional one before. Now let's hope the orders get fulfilled!

Rick, by the way, they sold out of the pre-orders of Anti-Venom. Glad I managed to add an additional one before. Now let's hope the orders get fulfilled!

FrenchBlue23, glad you told me about it earlier
pimp.gif

Now let's hope these orders go through!

FrenchBlue23, glad you told me about it earlier
pimp.gif

Now let's hope these orders go through!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm probably super late on this, but just read that the Marvel Legends line is returning early 2012.

Lol they announced it last year but only showed names/pics a few months back at SDCC 
 1st wave is: 

Danny Ketch Ghostrider, Hope Summers, Comander Steve Rodgers, Constrictor, Etremist Ironman, Klaw, and Thor( released a early version as a SDCC exclusive on Thor btw) BAF for the wave: Terrax 

Wave 2:  Bucky cap, Fantomex, Madam mask/ Madam hydra Variant, Daken with swappable maskless head, Drax, Thunderball, Big time spider-man/ Future foundation Variant

BAF: ARNIM ZOLA

Wave 3: US Agent, Jim Lee Jean Grey, ArchAngel, Modern Blade, Jim Lee Punisher, Moonstar, and Stryfe   have been announced and only have some sculpt pics no final product/ finished pics of these out yet just a few work in progress/ sculpt pics.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm probably super late on this, but just read that the Marvel Legends line is returning early 2012.

Lol they announced it last year but only showed names/pics a few months back at SDCC 
 1st wave is: 

Danny Ketch Ghostrider, Hope Summers, Comander Steve Rodgers, Constrictor, Etremist Ironman, Klaw, and Thor( released a early version as a SDCC exclusive on Thor btw) BAF for the wave: Terrax 

Wave 2:  Bucky cap, Fantomex, Madam mask/ Madam hydra Variant, Daken with swappable maskless head, Drax, Thunderball, Big time spider-man/ Future foundation Variant

BAF: ARNIM ZOLA

Wave 3: US Agent, Jim Lee Jean Grey, ArchAngel, Modern Blade, Jim Lee Punisher, Moonstar, and Stryfe   have been announced and only have some sculpt pics no final product/ finished pics of these out yet just a few work in progress/ sculpt pics.

eyes.gif

only one i like is the big time spidey.

besides that, its so unreal how no toy line has been able to compete with the toybiz marvel legends.

the detail, the figures, the variants, annnnd the comic books, the BAFs.

i mean, it was/ is so superior to any other lines figures ever made IMO.

Back
Top Bottom