MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow, KB toys was the place to get deals. Been going there since I was a pre-teen, picked up a lot of of those 3/$10 deals of the Toybiz Uncanny X-men figures. Those were definitely the days. 
Sad day when they closed down for good.
   memories
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

I had deadpool, but i opened him and played with him ahahaha.... This was when i was in middle school. I knew i was pretty old, but these figures were too crazy to just look at them 
roll.gif

Yea i gave up on ML when it switched to hasbro. Toybiz's legendary comic book heroes were
eek.gif
 Idk what's the name of their BaF, but he was sick

[img]http://www.cooltoyreview.com/MarvelToys/LCBH/Pitt/IMG_0038.jpg[/img]

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

I had deadpool, but i opened him and played with him ahahaha.... This was when i was in middle school. I knew i was pretty old, but these figures were too crazy to just look at them 
roll.gif

Yea i gave up on ML when it switched to hasbro. Toybiz's legendary comic book heroes were
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

i need to get this hawkeye graded..

it is PERFECT.

variant bow as well..

kb sticker looks like i just got it yesterday
laugh.gif

those were the days man - kb was the spot 

smokin.gif

That Hawkeye i need it! Is it FS or FT at all?

o noooooooo
roll.gif

this is a prize in my collection - to have one in such great condition, and the kb sticker so prime.. o noooooo lol

ive seen some loose ones on ebay - sealed goes anywhere from 70-100 (and not sure of condition of case)

ive seen graded ones in the 9 range go for close to 300.

i need to get this hawkeye graded..

it is PERFECT.

variant bow as well..

kb sticker looks like i just got it yesterday
laugh.gif

those were the days man - kb was the spot 

smokin.gif

That Hawkeye i need it! Is it FS or FT at all?

o noooooooo
roll.gif

this is a prize in my collection - to have one in such great condition, and the kb sticker so prime.. o noooooo lol

ive seen some loose ones on ebay - sealed goes anywhere from 70-100 (and not sure of condition of case)

ive seen graded ones in the 9 range go for close to 300.

That hawkeye looks to nice I had to ask lol, probably just going for a loose one now. Got a hulkbuster for $10 loose should be be here in a few days. Once that comes I'll post some of my ML stuff.

Anyone in here do A.C.B.A?

That hawkeye looks to nice I had to ask lol, probably just going for a loose one now. Got a hulkbuster for $10 loose should be be here in a few days. Once that comes I'll post some of my ML stuff.

Anyone in here do A.C.B.A?

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

roll.gif

eek.gif

dope Pitt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

roll.gif

eek.gif

dope Pitt
pimp.gif

Nightcrawler my favorite ML because he's just so well articulated and he was my first ML, Made a glow in the dark BAMF effect for him pictured below.

One of my more recent ACBA shots really like Ironfist and you gotta pair him with Power man. Have them taking out Juggernaut in this pic. Will post more ACBA/Collection pics during the week

Nightcrawler my favorite ML because he's just so well articulated and he was my first ML, Made a glow in the dark BAMF effect for him pictured below.

One of my more recent ACBA shots really like Ironfist and you gotta pair him with Power man. Have them taking out Juggernaut in this pic. Will post more ACBA/Collection pics during the week

MOC Series one stealth iron man variant?!
eek.gif

Never thought I'd see that on NT!

my dear sir, iam only 30 figurines away from having ALL ML toybiz - and that includes blue wasp (that iam still on the hunt for
wink.gif
)

its mostly the newer series i dont have, that are cheap to get anyways.

ive tracked all the hard variants.

MOC Series one stealth iron man variant?!
eek.gif

Never thought I'd see that on NT!

my dear sir, iam only 30 figurines away from having ALL ML toybiz - and that includes blue wasp (that iam still on the hunt for
wink.gif
)

its mostly the newer series i dont have, that are cheap to get anyways.

ive tracked all the hard variants.

that's a dope Nightcrawler, Rick. Definitely one of the top ML's ever made. and that's an incredible feat bwood. I'm sure a pic of all of them would be mind blowing

that's a dope Nightcrawler, Rick. Definitely one of the top ML's ever made. and that's an incredible feat bwood. I'm sure a pic of all of them would be mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom