Marvel or DC

1. characters: marvel easily. they created spider-man nuff said.
2. movies: gotta go DC, that Dark Knight film will go down (and is currently) as an all time classic in Film History

2. movies: gotta go DC, that Dark Knight film will go down (and is currently) as an all time classic in Film History

Comics: DC (Batman, Superman, Green Lantern > anything Marvel has)
Movies: Marvel doesn't have the Dark Knight type film, but it wins due to sheer number, and being pretty good on average. Green Lantern sucked.

Comics: DC (Batman, Superman, Green Lantern > anything Marvel has)
Movies: Marvel doesn't have the Dark Knight type film, but it wins due to sheer number, and being pretty good on average. Green Lantern sucked.

Characters: Gotta go with DC. 

Films: Gotta go with DC again.

42f366626565a019efab9b301e48f275574d2646_r.jpg

Originally Posted by datboi81

And... 

DC animated films are KILLING Marvel's right now..
30t6p3b.gif

3. Cartoons? 

My ranking (believe me, this was hard):

• Justice League Unlimited
  • Spiderman OG
  • X-men
  • Batman: TAS
  • Young Justice
  • Static Shock
  • Hulk
  • Spectacular Spiderman

Originally Posted by datboi81

And... 

DC animated films are KILLING Marvel's right now..
30t6p3b.gif

3. Cartoons? 

My ranking (believe me, this was hard):

• Justice League Unlimited
  • Spiderman OG
  • X-men
  • Batman: TAS
  • Young Justice
  • Static Shock
  • Hulk
  • Spectacular Spiderman

Marvel on both counts. The Dark Knight was incredible, but besides that, I can't think of any other DC films that amazed me.

Plus, I'm an admitted Marvel fanboy.

Marvel on both counts. The Dark Knight was incredible, but besides that, I can't think of any other DC films that amazed me.

Plus, I'm an admitted Marvel fanboy.

When it comes to movies, you just got to respect DC/WB for giving the director full freedom. I was watching TDK last night and noticed that there weren't many, if any, product placements in the film. Marvel #$%%*! out their films and always interferes with the director and what they can do with the film because they want to put product placements or some easter egg for a sequel. Exactly why Aronfsly left the Wolverine film, Marvel didn;t give him full freedom on the film. The same reason Favreau left IM3 film, he got sick of Marvel controlling everything in the first two films and they just changed too much in the 3rd film.

DC movies doesn't always hit a homerun with their films but at least the directors has full control over the project and doesn't have to worry if the right car isn't used or if the Bvlgari is shown.

When it comes to movies, you just got to respect DC/WB for giving the director full freedom. I was watching TDK last night and noticed that there weren't many, if any, product placements in the film. Marvel #$%%*! out their films and always interferes with the director and what they can do with the film because they want to put product placements or some easter egg for a sequel. Exactly why Aronfsly left the Wolverine film, Marvel didn;t give him full freedom on the film. The same reason Favreau left IM3 film, he got sick of Marvel controlling everything in the first two films and they just changed too much in the 3rd film.

DC movies doesn't always hit a homerun with their films but at least the directors has full control over the project and doesn't have to worry if the right car isn't used or if the Bvlgari is shown.

DC both ways. Marvel goes for quantity but DC goes for quality. the best DC movies>the best MArvel movies. I'm a Batman fan til i die

DC both ways. Marvel goes for quantity but DC goes for quality. the best DC movies>the best MArvel movies. I'm a Batman fan til i die

IMO, DC's stories > Marvel's, but Marvel's characters > DC's.
DC has my favorite superhero (Batman), but Marvel has more characters I actually like.

Also, Marvel's live movies >>>>> DC's, but DC's animated movies Marvel's.

Back
Top Bottom