Marvel or DC

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Hop

I thought I was the only one who noticed that...dudes trying to act like their above having opinions 
laugh.gif

they are aka they're
d13269e6b0af6edb96316cf485fd3cd2ac684e50_r.jpg

D and that is my final answer

Originally Posted by ddouble

Characters - Marvel
Films - DC
Games - Marvel even though DC stepped up with DC Universe and Arkham Asylum but i don't play either.
Can't argue with that. Me personally, I loved all the Marvel characters, and they're just so distinctive from the DC characters. You can branch off in
so many different directions with the Marvel characters: Spiderman, Venom, Mysterio, Doc Oc, Gambit, Wolverine, etc etc. And DC to me is Batman,
Superman, and.........? I don't think I could put Green Lantern on par with those 2 as far as importance or whatever, but that's about it. I will tell you
though, The Dark Knight was engaging like no Marvel movie has ever been for me. As for games, Marvel vs Capcom 2 on Dreamcast >>>>> DC franchise 

Originally Posted by ddouble

Characters - Marvel
Films - DC
Games - Marvel even though DC stepped up with DC Universe and Arkham Asylum but i don't play either.
Can't argue with that. Me personally, I loved all the Marvel characters, and they're just so distinctive from the DC characters. You can branch off in
so many different directions with the Marvel characters: Spiderman, Venom, Mysterio, Doc Oc, Gambit, Wolverine, etc etc. And DC to me is Batman,
Superman, and.........? I don't think I could put Green Lantern on par with those 2 as far as importance or whatever, but that's about it. I will tell you
though, The Dark Knight was engaging like no Marvel movie has ever been for me. As for games, Marvel vs Capcom 2 on Dreamcast >>>>> DC franchise 

depends who's writing, but i find myself mostly reading marvel

spider-man and batman are my favorite characters, but i like more marvel characters

x-23
wolverine
spider-woman
spider-girl
most spider-man villains
doctor doom
fantastic four
bullseye
daredevil
punisher

dc:

batgirl, and all bat family
joker
flash
zoom II
green lantern

depends who's writing, but i find myself mostly reading marvel

spider-man and batman are my favorite characters, but i like more marvel characters

x-23
wolverine
spider-woman
spider-girl
most spider-man villains
doctor doom
fantastic four
bullseye
daredevil
punisher

dc:

batgirl, and all bat family
joker
flash
zoom II
green lantern

Marvel as far as characters. Maybe I have a bias and I'm just not aware but I mess with DC heavy and the Marvel multi-verse reigns supreme to me. Just went on their wikia
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Also if ppl bother to actually read the comics Marvel killing it with all of their marquee names.

DC films only got the recent Batman series to their name to claim superiority. Every Superman film except for the first with Reeves sucks imo. DC animated film is definitely killing Marvel though.

Marvel as far as characters. Maybe I have a bias and I'm just not aware but I mess with DC heavy and the Marvel multi-verse reigns supreme to me. Just went on their wikia
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Also if ppl bother to actually read the comics Marvel killing it with all of their marquee names.

DC films only got the recent Batman series to their name to claim superiority. Every Superman film except for the first with Reeves sucks imo. DC animated film is definitely killing Marvel though.

When I actually think about it I pity Batman (and some of his enemies) cuz he's in the wrong universe. Put him in the Marvel U for an extended series (not a What If vol. or the Amalgam U) and fans wouldn't want him to leave.

When I actually think about it I pity Batman (and some of his enemies) cuz he's in the wrong universe. Put him in the Marvel U for an extended series (not a What If vol. or the Amalgam U) and fans wouldn't want him to leave.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
pimp.gif

So true. Even the sub characters are better than a lot of the main DC characters. Outside of Batman, Superman, Green Lantern (sort of), there's very few other marquee DC names.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

So true. Even the sub characters are better than a lot of the main DC characters. Outside of Batman, Superman, Green Lantern (sort of), there's very few other marquee DC names.

DC includes V for Vendetta and Watchmen though, Red was pretty good and Constantine was decent. And outside of the Superman and Batman franchises, that is pretty much all the movies DC does.
To me, DC has the best comic book film while Marvel has the worst but Marvel does have a lot of good movies too though.

DC includes V for Vendetta and Watchmen though, Red was pretty good and Constantine was decent. And outside of the Superman and Batman franchises, that is pretty much all the movies DC does.
To me, DC has the best comic book film while Marvel has the worst but Marvel does have a lot of good movies too though.

my friends and I argued about this yesterday.
I personally think marvel takes both ways

I hope I dont thread jack but we argued about who would win if certain avenger characters went 1v1 against some justice leaguers

hawkeye vs green arrow
wasp vs wonder woman
iron man vs batman
thor vs superman
hulk vs flash
black panther vs martian man hunter
captain america vs green lantern
ant man vs aqua man

Im curious what some NTers think about these matchups

Back
Top Bottom