Marvel or DC

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Marvel, only because Batman is the only one holding any weight for DC (in my opinion)

When I think of Marvel I think of:
-the nostalgia of watching X MEN and Spiderman on Saturdays on FOX
-collecting the cards (anyone remember Marvel Masterpieces?)
-Wolverine toys
-How I went from zero interest in Avengers to telling everyone to watch Thor after I saw it
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-dressed up as him for halloween
-the first Tim Burton Batman movie
-Batman the animated series
-Batman begins
-reading the graphic novels
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

Is anyone else as juiced as I am about Dark Knight Rises AND The Avengers BOTH coming out next summer?
There's your DC vs Marvel right there

Maaaan I had the biggest Marvel card collection back in the day. All I know is once we moved to a new house then, I never
saw those cards again. I had loads of binders stacked with cards. Those Spiderman/X-Men Saturday morning cartoons were
some of my all-time faves. I could still watch those now if they came on.

Marvel, only because Batman is the only one holding any weight for DC (in my opinion)

-Wolverine toys
-How I went from zero interest in Avengers to telling everyone to watch Thor after I saw it
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-Batman begins
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

Is anyone else as juiced as I am about Dark Knight Rises AND The Avengers BOTH coming out next summer?

Maaaan I had the biggest Marvel card collection back in the day. All I know is once we moved to a new house then, I never
saw those cards again. I had loads of binders stacked with cards. Those Spiderman/X-Men Saturday morning cartoons were

if MARVEL and DC would actually square off. MARVEL has galactus, dude is like a god. then theres apocalypse. what does DC have to offer? Lex Luthor and Doomsday...
on another note 

tumblr_kzrpkyYLgl1qacktjo1_400.jpg

insert 'come at me bro caps' lol

if MARVEL and DC would actually square off. MARVEL has galactus, dude is like a god. then theres apocalypse. what does DC have to offer? Lex Luthor and Doomsday...
on another note 

tumblr_kzrpkyYLgl1qacktjo1_400.jpg

insert 'come at me bro caps' lol

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Darkseid
The Anti-Monitor
Spectre
Mandrakk
Krona
The Endless
The Guardians of the Universe
The Phantom Stranger
The Lords of Order and Chaos

Darkseid
The Anti-Monitor
Spectre
Mandrakk
Krona
The Endless
The Phantom Stranger

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Darkseid
The Anti-Monitor
Spectre
Mandrakk
Krona
The Endless
The Phantom Stranger

question-marks2.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Darkseid
The Anti-Monitor
Spectre
Mandrakk
Krona
The Endless
The Phantom Stranger

question-marks2.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

-Wolverine toys
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-Batman begins
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

The 90's Spiderman and X-Men cartoons are on Sunday late nights on Disney XD, I always make sure to DVR them along with Ironman, Fantastic Four, Hulk, and some others.

-Wolverine toys
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-Batman begins
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

The 90's Spiderman and X-Men cartoons are on Sunday late nights on Disney XD, I always make sure to DVR them along with Ironman, Fantastic Four, Hulk, and some others.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

-Wolverine toys
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-Batman begins
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

Batman Beyond + Justice :League > all marvel cartoons.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

-Wolverine toys
-The Wolverine anime

Batman
-Batman begins
-TDmfK
-Arkham Asylum

Batman Beyond + Justice :League > all marvel cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom