Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Played the game a bit before going to work earlier. Gonna need some time getting used to the webslinging, I keep dropping to the ground. :lol: Combat is pretty nice with the goons attacking you all at once instead of 1 by 1.

This game has been flames so far. Def need to do better with wall webbing enemies seems to be the only thing I'm missing during encounters.

99F4E0FB-F38A-4D61-A015-B00D46CAA040.jpeg

This game has been flames so far. Def need to do better with wall webbing enemies seems to be the only thing I'm missing during encounters.

If you unlock the classic suit, it comes with a power that webs all the enemies down to the walls (web blossom). Really useful when you’re fighting a dozen dudes at once.

After unlocking about half of the ****s, my favorite one so far is the Electro-Proof one. Looks amazing

How do you finger point to the civilians? Also, have any of you guys found all backpacks? I did earlier and it unlocked
the homemade suit from Civil War

How do you finger point to the civilians? Also, have any of you guys found all backpacks? I did earlier and it unlocked

Press the attack button (square) when near civilians to point, wave, and salute.

Haven't found all the backpacks yet. I believe I have about 35 so far.

I did all the backpacks, now gonna find all those cats around town

You know that carnival ride where you're in a pirate ship and it goes up and down? When it goes down, you can literally feel your heart in your stomach. Yeah, that's how webslinging feels and free-falling from the Empire State Building!

The Noir suit is easily becoming one of my favorite suits. Idk why because it's kinda ugly :lol:

The detail on is so nice. Was never a fan of it but it’s gotten some burn from me. Love it special ability too when doing a Fisk Tower.

I'm still rockin that White Spider Suit
Lvl 5
Played for a few hours only
Fiendin' out now :lol:

The advance suit has grown on me so much. Alternating between that, classic and Homecoming right now. It just feels so good especially because all the old school villains updated their wardrobe while still looking classic so it fits the narrative.

God I love this game. Swinging around NYC is like a form of meditation.

I love just perching on a ledge listening to police frequency and zipping to a drug deal or a mugging. Im jonesing to play once I get home. Chick I’m messing with is supposed to come over and asked to play. I’m annoyed. I want my alone time with Spider-Man :lol:

Once you get a rhythm down on Webslinging :nthat:
:pimp::pimp: , so dope and not as difficult as some were making it out to be , got the hang of it pretty quickly ......I’m playing on spectacular mode and and these dam thugs really be going in jumping you like 10 at a time :lol: love it :smokin...but aerial attacks are really where it’s at though

Pfft...at least yall can play when y'all get home.

I get to go home and play "Daddy". It's a ****** game...do not cop.

Back
Top Bottom