Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

I unlocked my skills all wrong, should've went for the one where you can take out long range ppl with one hit after a perfect dodge

I love how the whole city can be your fight scene if you want it to be. Let's say you gotta back up and retreat two blocks, the bad guys will just follow you...
It can give you time to pick them off a little bit and thin out the herd

I think my favorite suit as of rn is either the 2099 suit, or the Homecoming or Homemade suits (can't choose which one I like more lol)

Raimi suit wya :smh:

Been doing all the side missions, pigeons, research labs, etc. to avoid completing the game a month before the first DLC comes out :lol:

Don't forget to upgrade your gadgets fellas

I got my a s WHOPPED for the first time last night by a boss. :lol: I didnt catch on how to fight him until the last minute.

(Not story related but I'll put it in a spoiler in case you guys haven't got to him yet)

Taskmaster
5440331-taskmaster+1.jpg

I'm at 44 percent completion and I haven't even met Miles yet. The story is really short. The thing that makes the game time consuming are the side missions.

I still have to take my hat off to insomniac

Just an amazing game. I haven't played GTA in a while but how is insomniac's manhattan compared to GTA? It's like the insomniac people spent a month in New York memorizing the layout.

Rockefeller center, madison square park, the high line, guggenheim museum on the west side, all the new york bridges, the area before Manhattan Bridge, the fdr... You can go on and on.

I don't think they have the oculus mall but this game was in development for a long time and the mall is pretty new.

In a little while I'm about to check if they got south street seaport

Last edited:
Isn't there a way to get the ps4 to stream to macbook and play that way
I'ma sneak a controller in the office and get some side missions in

Isn't there a way to get the ps4 to stream to macbook and play that way
I'ma sneak a controller in the office and get some side missions in

Yes, there is. It's called "PS4 Remote Play" but if I remember your PS4 has to be on at least rest mode for it to work. At least you can download it now and then configure your PS4 for tomorrow.

And you need your micro USB cable too.

I'm going to try to to do my hw at work so when I come home from work I can play spiderman for a few hours without feeling guilty

#workingstudentlife

Yes, there is. It's called "PS4 Remote Play" but if I remember your PS4 has to be on at least rest mode for it to work. At least you can download it now and then configure your PS4 for tomorrow.

And you need your micro USB cable too.
Gotchh
I might even sneak the joint into the conference room TV and play in the board room
They got the 70 inch 4K jont

Gotchh
I might even sneak the joint into the conference room TV and play in the board room
They got the 70 inch 4K jont

I can see people walking by and then stopping to watch you play. Sooner or later, the whole damn conference room is going to fill up watching you play Spider-Man. :rofl:

My workplace got beanbags. Ping pong tables. Nerfguns. Conference room with a big projector. :emoji_thinking: Maybe I can get away with bringing in my PS4.

I got my a s WHOPPED for the first time last night by a boss. :lol: I didnt catch on how to fight him until the last minute.

(Not story related but I'll put it in a spoiler in case you guys haven't got to him yet)

Taskmaster
5440331-taskmaster+1.jpg
He almost whooped me, caught on late lol

Back
Top Bottom