Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

2 post credits scenes btw guys :wink:
My homie beat it the other day and we geeking out talking about what the sequel will be like based on the post credits

Those pigeon side missions are annoying. I've decided I'll leave them for last, when I want to 100 percent the game lol

Ugh there's more of those?

I played one side mission where I had to chase pigeons and it took me a while to get the hang of it.

I have no problem traversing the city, except when those police chases pop up I always get antsy and end up failing those missions. :lol::smh:

Ugh there's more of those?

I played one side mission where I had to chase pigeons and it took me a while to get the hang of it.

I have no problem traversing the city, except when those police chases pop up I always get antsy and end up failing those missions. :lol::smh:
I think there's 15 of them altogether

Managed to catch 4 or 5 of them after multiple tries.

Then I decided nah I'm not having fun doing these, it's just getting me mad. :lol:

How do you guys have so much time to play :lol: , beating the game and completing the game on 100% , you dudes don’t mess around at all , I’ve been super busy recently just as I purchased this game so I’m getting through the game at a nice and slow pace , got a few things done but still have a long way to go .I’m not trying to rush at all though

How do you guys have so much time to play :lol: , beating the game and completing the game on 100% , you dudes don’t mess around at all , I’ve been super busy recently just as I purchased this game so I’m getting through the game at a nice and slow pace , got a few things done but still have a long way to go .I’m not trying to rush at all though
I'm actually trying to rush it because I don't really have time. Work full time and am also in grad school.

I figure if I can binge it and finish it fast, I can get the game out of my mind and focus on school

Man this is the most consistent playing time I've had on my PS4 in months.

Work/life took up most of my time where I only used my PS4 for Netflix and the WWE Network.

Spider-Man brought my byke to playing games again. :pimp:

Fan Breakup Makes This Spider-Man PS4 Easter Egg The Saddest Ever
Someone please make sure this man is ok.
spider-man-ps4-marriage-proposal-easter-egg-maddie-said-no-1132766-640x320.jpeg

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fan-breakup-makes-this-spider-man-ps4-easter-egg-t/1100-6461651/

While you've been swinging through the buildings of New York City in Insomniac's Spider-Man, what was supposed to be a love story for the ages has turned into one of the saddest easter eggs of all time.

Tyler Schultz reached out to Insomniac back in May, wanting to propose to his then-girlfriend in a "big way."Marvel's Bill Rosemann and Insomniac both replied to Schultz and made the proposal idea a reality. Right now, there's a marquis sign that reads "Maddie, will you marry me?" hiding in the corners of the city.

Unfortunately, according to Schultz, Madison did not wait. In a vlog, Schultz details how to find the easter egg and claims his girlfriend left him just weeks before he could pop the question.

"I'm actually kind of happy it's in this game," Schultz says in the vlog. "A lot of people, when I told them how I was going to propose to her, I don't think they understood that there was a literal piece of this game that anybody can go to."

Jacina Chew, Insomniac's art director for Spider-Man, offered Schultz her condolences in a reply to the sad tale. She's offered to change the sign in a future update.

Insomniac and Marvel's Spider-Man is filled to the brim with other Easter eggs too, so make sure to check out our favorites. For even more (hopefully less sad) Spidey news, head on over to our Spider-Man hub.

Waiting on Gamestop confirmation that they have a used copy on hold for me. I hope it isn't a glitch since it was the only store in my area lol

Played last night and I’m taking my sweet time and having so much fun. Think I’m about 30% done. Addicted to random crimes and Black Cat statues and Harry’s research statement. Just me pigeon man last night and slept on Aunt may’s office couch. I feel like I’m experiencing the game at the perfect rate. I don’t want it to end :lol: trying to stretch it out til October so the wait for DLC won’t be long.

Played last night and I’m taking my sweet time and having so much fun. Think I’m about 30% done. Addicted to random crimes and Black Cat statues and Harry’s research statement. Just me pigeon man last night and slept on Aunt may’s office couch. I feel like I’m experiencing the game at the perfect rate. I don’t want it to end :lol: trying to stretch it out til October so the wait for DLC won’t be long.
Sounds like you're closer to 50 percent done based on what you're doing. Your saved file should tell you how much of the game you've completed

I'm at exactly 50 and I don't think I'm that far ahead of you

Sounds like you're closer to 50 percent done based on what you're doing. Your saved file should tell you how much of the game you've completed

I'm at exactly 50 and I don't think I'm that far ahead of you

The save file shows 30 something percent. I don’t think I’m even half way done with the story yet. I haven’t seen Mr. Negative or met Miles. I know it’s coming though cause my next mission is going to the Osborn rally where he was gonna congratulate Miles’ pops and Martin Li just left May in charge to go handle some business.

The save file shows 30 something percent. I don’t think I’m even half way done with the story yet. I haven’t seen Mr. Negative or met Miles. I know it’s coming though cause my next mission is going to the Osborn rally where he was gonna congratulate Miles’ pops and Martin Li just left May in charge to go handle some business.
I'm actually not that far ahead of you in the story. I was just at the rally. I'm probably at 50 percent because of how much of the side missions I've completed.

I'm actually not that far ahead of you in the story. I was just at the rally. I'm probably at 50 percent because of how much of the side missions I've completed.

Yeah I believe you said you’ve gotten all the back packs. I still need about 23 more but I grab if they’re close by. Still got about 15 or so land marks to get and just caught my first pigeon yesterday. Haven’t even unlocked taskmaster challenges yet or demon hideouts and I still got about 3 more Fisk hideouts to do. Been fiending to binge the game but I always try and keep myself occupied. It becomes that much more enjoyable when I sit down and have a plethora of things to do. Played the game for like 5 hours last weekend which was the longest I’ve played through straight. Usually put about 2 hrs in when I sit down now and play every other day.

Yea been grinding on the side missions. Backpacks, thug marks, landmarks, harry's missions all done. One pigeon left, and a handful of demon marks to go.

Slackin on the hideouts. I didn't know until a couple hours ago that you can actually go back to the bases after finishing the bases in story.

I have a million crime and science tokens but no base tokens left. How do you get challenge tokens?

Yea been grinding on the side missions. Backpacks, thug marks, landmarks, harry's missions all done. One pigeon left, and a handful of demon marks to go.

Slackin on the hideouts. I didn't know until a couple hours ago that you can actually go back to the bases after finishing the bases in story.

I have a million crime and science tokens but no base tokens left. How do you get challenge tokens?
Progress along in the story

I decided to walk one city block just because. High fived a couple random ppl.

A random civilian attacked me! Spidey said 'they're sending civilians after me now?' I beat him up and then Spidey said 'I feel bad. I'm going to call him an ambulance' :lol:

Btw I've decided that the Scarlet Spider suit is my favorite suit. I don't even care that I haven't seen the last ten suits yet.

Back
Top Bottom