Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Finally collected all the backpacks, pigeons, and landmarks last night. I took a picture of the Statue of Liberty and it came up as a hidden landmark.

Need to clear out a few warehouses but I'm at 65% done with the story. I agree about the story being too short but we're getting dlc.

Hopefully we get a surprise Venom dlc.

Last edited:
Got all the backpacks, landmarks, towers, and cleared all the Fisk's bases.

Finish the side mission where the lady is on the roof directing where you have to chase down some pigeons.

There is literally nothing else I can do right now, beside fight The Shocker.

Might knock that out after the football game or earlier if the game is a blowout.

Got all the backpacks, landmarks, towers, and cleared all the Fisk's bases.

Finish the side mission where the lady is on the roof directing where you have to chase down some pigeons.

There is literally nothing else I can do right now, beside fight The Shocker.

Might knock that out after the football game or earlier if the game is a blowout.
It sounds like you're exactly where I was at around 6 or 7 last night.

The relationship between shocker and spidey was pretty interesting. Hinting that shocker wasn't totally a bad guy..just an idiot who's easily influenced by others.

He almost whooped me, caught on late lol

It's pretty much like fighting yourself lol I just caught on too late.

Since I lost he makes you do his challenges again. I dont mind since they're kinda fun and I end up re doing them anyway, because I try to go for the gold ranking.

Man, I totally forgot I had access to the web blossom power.

Equipped it in my playthrough last night, and it definitely my favorite thus far.

I come from work and my little brothers are playing and now my girl be coming over and she wants to play too.. wtf. When do i get to play? Sheesh

59% completed jeez lol, wish I hadn't rushed myself.

Web Blossom is cool, though I never use it though honestly. I use Electric Punch most of the time. I was expecting more of Blitz but I'm not feeling the vibe with it anymore

I don't use any of the gadgets outside of regular webbing. Maybe I'm making my job harder than it has to be.

It's always tossing trash and other people around to clear some space then I'll go in and out with aerial combos

I’m terrible at these drone/bomb challenges , I keep getting just 1 token on all of them lol

Last edited:
drone/bomb challenges?

I must not be up to that yet. That sounds annoying.

If I got to rate side missions in terms of fun

It's got to be the thug/demon fights, black cat side missions, the backpack, the landmarks, and lastly the oscorp lab missions

The lab missions were not really fun at all

drone/bomb challenges?

I must not be up to that yet. That sounds annoying.

If I got to rate side missions in terms of fun

It's got to be the thug/demon fights, black cat side missions, the backpack, the landmarks, and lastly the oscorp lab missions

The lab missions were not really fun at all

It’s just side challenges where you have to chase drones and another where you have to stop bombs in a certain time , ****s beyond annoying but I finished all of them with bronze lol

It’s just side challenges where you have to chase drones and another where you have to stop bombs in a certain time , ****s beyond annoying but I finished all of them with bronze lol
There’s also combat challenges too lol

Finally collected all the backpacks, pigeons and landmarks last night. I took a picture of the Statue of Liberty and it came up as a hidden landmark.

Need to clear out a few warehouses but I'm at 65% done with story. I agree about the story being too short but we're getting dlc.

Hopefully we get a surprise Venom dlc.
Hopefully not, I want symbiotes to be a focus. Not rushed in a DLC

Welp, just finished the game. Feels bad. I need Insomniac to announce that the sequel is in the works now

Back
Top Bottom