Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

The Silver Lining dlc was cool.

It was cool getting to know Sable.

Now I think I just have to finish ng + and I'll be all done with the game

The Spider-Verse suit is making me want to complete the game on NG+ it looks really cool.

I loved Spiderman, but the principle of DLC really doesn't sit well with me.. Back in my day you bought the whole game in one go. Not keep adding 6 hours of content for extra 25$

Just learned I would need to get spectacular or better in all screwball challenges in the dlc if I really want all the trophies the game has to offer...

Lol.. Oh man. No thanks.

Can you still plat the game without the DLC?

Also playing as MJ was a drag. Other then that :pimp: when you first encounter doc ock :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Just learned I would need to get spectacular or better in all screwball challenges in the dlc if I really want all the trophies the game has to offer...

Lol.. Oh man. No thanks.
:sick: Yeah, I can't even do that with the regular Taskmaster challenges. Looks like I'm not going to get 100% on this game.

Can you still plat the game without the DLC?

Also playing as MJ was a drag. Other then that :pimp: when you first encounter doc ock :wow: :pimp: :pimp:
Yeah, the initial story is good by itself. You'll be missing out the DLC storyline and the added suits.

Lol.. Oh man. No thanks.

:sick: Yeah, I can't even do that with the regular Taskmaster challenges. Looks like I'm not going to get 100% on this game.

I earned the platinum trophy from the main game and 100% completion on all of the Downloadable Content. I played on Amazing though. New Game + I will try to it on Ultimate.

I earned the platinum trophy from the main game and 100% completion on all of the Downloadable Content. I played on Amazing though. New Game + I will try to it on Ultimate.
Yea same here, I platinum'd the main game and 100 percent the dlc stories too, but if you exit the game and click on all available trophies you'll see there can still be missing trophies even if you collected 100 percent of everything in the game.

For me when I go to the trophy area it reads 100 percent trophy main game, 85 percent trophy for the three dlc's, and it's only because I have failed to get spectacular on those stupid screwball challenges lol

Yea same here, I platinum'd the main game and 100 percent the dlc stories too, but if you exit the game and click on all available trophies you'll see there can still be missing trophies even if you collected 100 percent of everything in the game.

For me when I go to the trophy area it reads 100 percent trophy main game, 85 percent trophy for the three dlc's, and it's only because I have failed to get spectacular on those stupid screwball challenges lol

I'm at 97% with trophies for the entire game (Main Game, New Game +, and The City That Never Sleeps). All I need are the two New Game + trophies and I will have 100%. I'm not going to bother with Side Missions, Collectibles, or Challenges.

started Spider-Man and loving it, really digging the fact you can just swing around, patrol the city and stop those random crimes.
I unlocked all the towers already and started doing the backpacks and landmark photography. I want to the lab stuff to get the tokens but I guess I have to some more story stuff before the icons appear.
Heard the game is short so trying to do mostly side stuff with some story stuff.

started Spider-Man and loving it, really digging the fact you can just swing around, patrol the city and stop those random crimes.
I unlocked all the towers already and started doing the backpacks and landmark photography. I want to the lab stuff to get the tokens but I guess I have to some more story stuff before the icons appear.
Heard the game is short so trying to do mostly side stuff with some story stuff.
It’s a fun game. I think you’ll enjoy it.

If it's just a suit then it's cool but pointless. I'll swing around for 3 minutes and turn the game off again.
Yeah, that's true. There are a total of 38 suits now and if they added the FF and Bombastic Bag-Man suit, that would be cool. But would be weird by the fact F4 is not in that Spider-Man universe.

Hopefully is a new DLC and they're added into the game.

Yeah, that's true. There are a total of 38 suits now and if they added the FF and Bombastic Bag-Man suit, that would be cool. But would be weird by the fact F4 is not in that Spider-Man universe.

Hopefully is a new DLC and they're added into the game.
That's what I want but I'm not getting ny Hope's up for more story

DyAN4ftWkAAUK4b.jpg

DyAN4r8WoAAhG_V.jpg

Suits are cool but after 2 playthroughs I don't think I can go back. Just ready for the sequel at this point.

Back
Top Bottom