Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

On Ultimate yes. Main story and DLC.

Idk about amazing. Been playing on Ultimate since the option was available
Ohhh mmk. Not sure if I'll play on Ultimate for the new dlc cuz I found Turf Wars really difficult on amazing.

In ng +, for the main story, I haven't noticed too much change except for boss fights. But I'm not too far along yet lol.

Du90SY_U8AAbGqz.jpg

Last edited:
Just moving along on ng + on Ultimate and I'm noticing I'm having to use suit powers and gadgets for regular fights, not even warehouse missions.

I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the third dlc on Ultimate. Lol

Using the Raimi suit for the final DLC, I'm loving the way it looks.

Haven't finished Silver Lining yet, but the story is a lot goofier than the first two episodes. I thought they set a great tone with Turf Wars, but this is a weird transition

Using the Raimi suit for the final DLC, I'm loving the way it looks.

Haven't finished Silver Lining yet, but the story is a lot goofier than the first two episodes. I thought they set a great tone with Turf Wars, but this is a weird transition
My exact thoughts. I know its Spider-man but when I saw what happened I was like, "oh yeah, this is a comic book game"

So is it worth picking up the 3 DLC pack for the $25 or should I wait for a discounted deal?

So is it worth picking up the 3 DLC pack for the $25 or should I wait for a discounted deal?

I'd wait for a discount personally unless you are dying to know what happens story wise (like me). $25 is a little too steep for this imo

Just finished the DLC and it was decent. The story could’ve lasted longer, but it felt just as short as Part II.

Overall, it was cool storyline. I’m hoping that the next DLC (is Insomniac decides to release a new one) has better costume options and a solid story.

Started a NG+ using the Raimi suit.

New DLC was short as hell... beat it in a couple hours

Glad I’m done with it though. Time to send this back

The whole Symkaria Civil War aspect was really unnecessary and felt so forced. You had a great story with Yuri and decided to delegate it to a side mission. Also, Black Cat's random AF appearance was underwhelming, hopefully she has more to do in the sequel.

I believe this is it. If you play til the end it makes it seem as if there’s no more content

Back
Top Bottom