Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

I played the Heist on Ultimate and it was not relaxed at all lol especially whenever there's a brute with the gun and when they got the Sable weapons.

Death after Death after Death
I'd probably feel the same as you if I had played on Ultimate. Lmk what you think of Turf Wars cuz I think it's definitely harder.

I managed to earn 100% completion for The Heist downloadable content. Sunday I will try to do the same for Turf War.

Finished Turf Wars this morning. I really enjoyed it. Ending was good.

Looking forward in seeing what happens in the finale.

Turf War is OD hard. Not really feeling all the button mashing.

Does health not regenerate in this episode?

I had to reduce the difficulty on turf Wars, some of those new enemy types are super annoying.

I enjoyed the story of this episode, and am very excited for this months Silver Lining. I will repeat what I said about the Heist as well, these are very short episodes that could have easily been included in the main game as side missions.

I understand why they do it like this, but I should have waited for them to discount the DLC before buying.

There's a trophy that you get when you finish ng+

And another trophy when you finish a game on Ultimate.

Do you have to 100 percent the game all over again to get that ng+ trophy? Cuz I got to admit, collecting the backpacks and other stuff is boring. I want to skip all that.

*edit

I'm going to skip all the collecting this time around. Wild boring.

77% done with the game. Need to finish it already. Missing around 4 or 5 suits.

My strategy was isolate the brutes (with miniguns) and those mafia glider dudes and kill them first. Then it's a kung fu movie.

Caught up on the story, I have 100 percent on turf wars and high 90s in Heist. In the OG story, I need to finish the taskmaster missions.

Did anyone else keep the first suit power throughout the game? Didn't see a need to switch after experimenting with them as I acquired them.

There's a trophy that you get when you finish ng+

And another trophy when you finish a game on Ultimate.

Do you have to 100 percent the game all over again to get that ng+ trophy? Cuz I got to admit, collecting the backpacks and other stuff is boring. I want to skip all that.

*edit

I'm going to skip all the collecting this time around. Wild boring.

Wait you have to collect everything over in New Game +? I thought if you unlocked everything in the Main Game it will be available in New Game +.

Wait you have to collect everything over in New Game +? I thought if you unlocked everything in the Main Game it will be available in New Game +.
I still have everything from my previous game.

I was just wondering if I needed to 100 percent ng+ to get the new trophy or if just playing through the main story will suffice.

I think just playing through the story will get me through the trophy.

Last edited:
I still have everything from my previous game.

I was just wondering if I needed to 100 percent ng+ to get the new trophy or if just playing through the main story will suffice.

I think just playing through the story will get me through the trophy.
Main story + completing it on ultimate are the only achievements for NG+

Did anyone else keep the first suit power throughout the game? Didn't see a need to switch after experimenting with them as I acquired them.

The web blossom one? It’s the only one I have used through the game and DLC’s so far

Downloading the DLC right now. Had no idea the Raimi suit was added lol

Playing the main story all over again on Ultimate difficulty.

But will probably play new dlc content on amazing.
Lmk how difficult it is guys.

Back
Top Bottom