Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

1689826112302.jpeg

1689830950525.jpeg

1689830968296.jpeg

Last edited:
i think theyre doing too many nerfs and too fast

on one hand that kind of support is great but its also like i’m getting some wins on a deck and then it gets nerfed or the counter to it is buffed

i really loved playing galactus decks and was my go to and now its all practically useless

conquest kind of annoys me too because once you get matched up against something you have little to no counter to, you might as well quit and start all over

C5 was my main and it continues to get nerfed

Destroy I can finally use since I got Knull now but with Loki is difficult because they always get the Death AND Knull

Loki-Collector mirror matches gonna be all I see until they nerf Loki

Destroy I can finally use since I got Knull now but with Loki is difficult because they always get the Death AND Knull

Do you still have the motivation to push through their game modes? I feel like I’m done with the ladder and Conquest doesn’t really interest me that much.

I keep up to date with my cards, so I’m looking for a casual game mode to just brew random decks. :lol:

C5 recently got buffed with doom going back to 5/5/5 and forge giving +3 buff to brood

it does suck that they nerfed AM down to 4 power but i saw a lot of C5 and patriot deck the last week of last season

Do you still have the motivation to push through their game modes? I feel like I’m done with the ladder and Conquest doesn’t really interest me that much.

I keep up to date with my cards, so I’m looking for a casual game mode to just brew random decks. :lol:
Once I get to like 70-80 on ladder I just be doing random **** in conquest to deck test and booster farm. Proving grounds is the best place to try something different with zero consequences

C5 recently got buffed with doom going back to 5/5/5 and forge giving +3 buff to brood

it does suck that they nerfed AM down to 4 power but i saw a lot of C5 and patriot deck the last week of last season
I did make a new deck with the Forge/Brood combo and cut CM and Titania from the build, never had Doom in it because half the time I never used him. I wait to play Cerebro til T5/T6 with Rogue and Enchantress everywhere

Negasonic do be putting in work lol

Sick I didn't get that console cover

I understand, I managed to have luck that day when they released. I purchased the controller first then I clicked the link for the covers but it was the Disc Version. I clicked another link for the Digital Version and they were in stock so I checked out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom