Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

they got to stop nerfing things every week

finally having fun with galactus and then boom, its gon get no play again :smh:

IMG_7924.jpeg

they got to stop nerfing things every week

finally having fun with galactus and then boom, its gon get no play again :smh:

IMG_7924.jpeg
Tbh it’s a way to counter Alioth cuz if you don’t have prio you’re basically screwed but then again you’re screwed if you let Galactus go off lol

Ready for Loki to get nerfed to the ground and while I’m enjoying Alioth, it can get nerfed too

Kitty nerf was expected with Elsa Bloodstone effect. Snowguard while much better no one played the extra cards outside of C3 and Loki decks use it to get more cards.

Mobius is cool tho lol

i get why they did it but i still do not see it played like before, i see loki way more than galactus/alioth combo

and its actually more difficult to use because before you t3wave-t4galactux-t5spidey-game

i mean 5 power is so low, your opponent can counter that way too easily so its impossible to activate now

now you pretty much t5galactus-t6alioth so its not as easy as before, just so much more work and set up

shuri-redskull-taskmaster is more op i think, even with shadowking getting buffed, its still not used as much and shangchi is used even less, its practically auto-lose when i got against it

Less than 2 weeks until Spider-Man 2. Did yall hear that Web Swinging Assistance has a slider? Can be turned down, starts at 10 which was the default in the last 2. Dropping it to 0 as soon as I can. One thing I didn't like was how hand holdey the web swinging was, hopefully this makes it a little harder and more like Spider-Man 2/ Web of Shadows.

hate this relationship i have with snap, it ebbs and flows but the constant nerfing and buffing is really annoying and i could enjoy one season then hate the other

right now i am hating this season, we get too piegeonholed to playing decks we dont really want to play or else you just lose and lose

so my choice is be like the hoi polloi of decks and just play mirror or direct counters or actuall yplay decks i enjoy lose and never move up the rank

at this point in this season, im just doing the daily missions and going through the season rewards but it feels more like work

cant wait for SM2 to finally come out then i can ignore this stupid snap game :lol:

Don’t blame you one bit. Not a fan of these Elsa zoo style decks. Give me the Shuri Sauron unga bunga

Back
Top Bottom