Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Once I get to like 70-80 on ladder I just be doing random **** in conquest to deck test and booster farm. Proving grounds is the best place to try something different with zero consequences

I did make a new deck with the Forge/Brood combo and cut CM and Titania from the build, never had Doom in it because half the time I never used him. I wait to play Cerebro til T5/T6 with Rogue and Enchantress everywhere

Negasonic do be putting in work lol

dooms great for t6, its a 6/21 play

the buff on medusa helps too

i havent seen much loki yet, in the beginning of the season since im not racing to infinite i still play against a lot that doesnt pay for the season pass or theyre just bots

I run Medusa. Funny enough she was my most played card last season

Ladder for me is full of Loki mirror matches. I might grind towards 80 and then call it this season. November I might grind for infinite since that datamined card back is nice

my most played is kitty pride, my go to has been kitty bounce deck despite them trying to screw it over and over again, its still my most used and will probably continue in the future

I run Medusa. Funny enough she was my most played card last season

Ladder for me is full of Loki mirror matches. I might grind towards 80 and then call it this season. November I might grind for infinite since that datamined card back is nice

you know whats funny, my kitty pride bounce deck has been really effective against loki, despite the low cards and when loki takes the cards the opponent can unload em on turn 6, the cards they take is low power because they all need to build up that power each turn like kitty, valkyrie, hawkeye, bishop and collector... getting those cards at t3 or t4 at their base power just isnt enough

kitty.jpg

you know whats funny, my kitty pride bounce deck has been really effective against loki, despite the low cards and when loki takes the cards the opponent can unload em on turn 6, the cards they take is low power because they all need to build up that power each turn like kitty, valkyrie, hawkeye, bishop and collector... getting those cards at t3 or t4 at their base power just isnt enough

kitty.jpg
I got to 70 and got tilted with all the Loki mirror matches

Switched to Daken/Modok discard and went from 70 to 85 in a day

first loki and now alioth gon be everywhere

too op
Funny enough, I won against Alioth using Loki.

Everyone back on Galactus cause it’s a cheap dub with priority. Use Loki to get the Alioth and goblins first, profit

Got to 93 just now for the first time. The infinite grind will be a slog

I’m more afraid of Mobius than Loki/Alioth :lol: he’ll disrupt my main deck badly. Hoping to get back to infinite tomorrow and farm caches again.

Update 2: joined team Alioth lol helped me jump from 92 to 96 in a few hours

Move/Lockdown works great. Usually have priority unless something goes extremely wrong and Alioth wins on 6

Update 2: joined team Alioth lol helped me jump from 92 to 96 in a few hours

Move/Lockdown works great. Usually have priority unless something goes extremely wrong and Alioth wins on 6
Alioth took me to infinite fairly easily, took my lockdown deck to the next level.
Thought I would be able to mess around brewing some decks at infinite but ppl are trying hard cause of the ranking :lol:

Hyped about SM2, October can’t come soon enough.

alioth has revived my galactus deck but then again so many people are using it now too

:lol: :smh:

Been bouncing around 96-98 and briefly got to 99. I’ll get there eventually

Would’ve of if didn’t lose a 50/50 with a Galactus player lol

Back
Top Bottom