Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

no5cutshuvh11.jpg

Supposedly it’s after he’s corrupted by Mr. Negative but we won’t find out for sure until the middle of next week once embargo drops.

I took the 7th off. Will be playing Spider-Man all day in my underwear

The game is out in the wild gentlemen and because of that things are leaking....like the suit list

410C85A5-E4A0-4DC1-82C0-66125B5ECE20.jpeg

THEY HAVE THE “ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT” SUIT, SHOCK PROOF SUIT AND EVEN THE ****ING 90’s SPIDER-MAN SUIT!!!!! He’s GONNA LOOK LIKE A CARTOON WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE AROUND HIM LOOKS REALISTIC LIKE HOW THEY DID IN ARKHAM KNIGHT! Ahelsosndbdowkwsjdjaoaowbsvdisjsbb”

The game is out in the wild gentlemen and because of that things are leaking....like the suit list

410C85A5-E4A0-4DC1-82C0-66125B5ECE20.jpeg

THEY HAVE THE “ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT” SUIT, SHOCK PROOF SUIT AND EVEN THE ****ING 90’s SPIDER-MAN SUIT!!!!! He’s GONNA LOOK LIKE A CARTOON WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE AROUND HIM LOOKS REALISTIC LIKE HOW THEY DID IN ARKHAM KNIGHT! Ahelsosndbdowkwsjdjaoaowbsvdisjsbb”
trying sooo hard not to click that but I just read the bottom spoiler while quoting you. SMH, thats dope as hell tho

Yeah, I'm going to spend a lot of time unlocking these suits.

90's Spider-Man suit sounds sooo dope

Man I just coming in here to ask if things are about to start leaking since the embargo lifts this week and lamekilla lamekilla is all over it. :lol:

Local m n pop should get it early.

This Friday atleast.

Any NY NTer's on here who want the game early, I will check for you.

Homecoming suit

ADA8F3EF-9C28-46F6-89DC-74AA4F8C580D.jpeg

Just when I thought I was growing to really like the Advanced suit, they show us the Classic. Then when I think the Classic suit is Spider-Man perfection THE DAMN HOMECOMING SUIT BLOWS ME AWAY. I CANT TAKE IT!!!!

Guy at work just spoiled the final boss for me. Which isn't a huge deal, but would have been nice to not know. He told me, "No spoilers but the in game model for the final boss looks like _____"
Not gonna say the actor he named because it was that obvious after he said it. Anyway 10 more days, I'm moving my ps4 pro since I got the Spidey bundle preordered, whats a fair price? Had it for maybe 6 months, bought it new.

Homecoming suit

ADA8F3EF-9C28-46F6-89DC-74AA4F8C580D.jpeg

Just when I thought I was growing to really like the Advanced suit, they show us the Classic. Then when I think the Classic suit is Spider-Man perfection THE DAMN HOMECOMING SUIT BLOWS ME AWAY. I CANT TAKE IT!!!!
I hope I can unlock these suits quick...Because I don't want to play the game with the suit that's being advertised. :lol:

I want some gameplay vids. :emoji_eyes:

They’re out there. Saw a few and I’m in awe. Just outrageous the amount of detail put into this game...

looks like about ~20hrs to complete the main story

This was on the medium setting (Amazing) and without side missions. Trying to 100% the game on the hardest difficulty (Spectacular) can easily be 50+ hours!

I hope I can unlock these suits quick...Because I don't want to play the game with the suit that's being advertised. :lol:

Just from preorder you get Iron Spider (MCU), Velocity (an original concept) and Spider Punk. Different tokens you receive for random crimes, taking pics of land marks along with other side objectives will afford you different suits. From what I’ve seen you get Battle damaged Classic suit and classic suit before you even get the Advanced suit :nthat:

They’re out there. Saw a few and I’m in awe. Just outrageous the amount of detail put into this game..

These dem bootleg potato definition joints that end up being taken down?

Want some HD gameplay vids from one of the usual youtubers that get the game early.

Back
Top Bottom