Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Between this game, RDR2 and FIFA 19, I’m not gonna see any sunlight for the next few months

Ugh, Friday can't get here soon enough.

I know I'm gonna OD watching gameplay vids until then.

Sex

8697F043-62B7-44A5-BAA9-F5FD7F0404D2.jpeg

Can't help but feel like this DLC is cut content but what can ya do. Cat looks good but I've chased her in enough games

Can't help but feel like this DLC is cut content but what can ya do. Cat looks good but I've chased her in enough games

It really pisses me off when studios do this, but I am hopeful that Spider-Man isn’t purposely leaving content out for the sake of selling it to us later.

Bummed out that I had to sell some of my Marvel Legends for this. Oh well, it'll be worth it nonetheless

Raimi suit though... I hope they'll be in the game via DLC

Look at this in 2018. A full game experience with add ons that are EXTRA material if you so choose to buy it.

This game has so much in it they DESERVE MY MONEY if they’re still adding additional content after the game has gone gold. I will make sure they get it too to show support. This is just amazing. Insomniac deserves nothing but praise.

Yo

Son I was watching that footage yesterday damn near tears eyed. Like what the **** kind of sorcery is this?! They have given me literally everything I wanted in a Spider-Man game and then said “but wait, there’s more!!” :lol:

Look at this in 2018. A full game experience with add ons that are EXTRA material if you so choose to buy it.

:lol: honestly. I saw lots of people mention how they’re cancelling their preorder and saying Insomniac is shady for announcing DLC this early. Like no one is forcing them to buy it.

D0093E84-E1AC-4D92-B4B5-9944D87BEBB0.jpeg

12EE31FD-90AB-4DE6-B178-BFD6A74C7CB3.jpeg

77FA6389-D9B4-4006-810F-05DC882464E0.jpeg

A5193945-8599-4F5C-A8A3-911FC0F4D778.jpeg

9152EBDC-BD74-44CF-94F6-F17FDCC4CD69.png

****ing tears G. Embargo drops today too. Insomniac deserves a GotY and I can feel this is the one. So happy and so proud.

Yep.

Insomniac doesn't have a track record of hiding key parts of their game behind a paywall as DLC.

I been rocking with Insomniac since Ratchet & Clank

Can anyone break down what pre-order bonuses each store provides? Trying to figure out the best place to buy from. Thanks.

PO

i don't think there are store specific bonuses for this one

with that said, here's the bonuses for pre-ordering:

Pre-order any version of Spider-Man, and you'll get a number of extra digital goodies. Here's a rundown of what you'll receive.

• Spidey Suit Pack--Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and unlock new suit abilities: Iron Spider, Spider-Punk, and Velocity Suit.
  • Skill Points--Get a head start by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab, or faster web swinging.
  • Early unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget--Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.
  • Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme--Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov.
  • Spider-Man PSN Avatar--Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider icon for your PSN avatar.
3420494-marvels-spider-man-pre-order-suits-reveal-two-column-01-ps4-us-02jul18.png

Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Spider-Man comes with the core game, the pre-order bonuses, plus a couple of extras, both digital and physical.

• Marvel's Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps--consists of three post-launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions. Users will receive DLC by March 2019.
  • If pre-ordered before September 7, 2018, receive all pre-order bonus content, plus a custom, one-of-a-kind physical pin for Marvel's Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Collector's Edition

3393273-spider-man-collectors-edition2.jpg

The Collector's Edition of Spider-Man comes with all the stuff included in the Digital Deluxe Edition, plus the following items.

• Custom steelbook
  • White spider sticker
  • Mini artbook--contains unique, early-look concepts and unreleased artwork
  • Collector's Edition Marvel's Spider-Man statue by Gentle Giant
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps--Consists of three post-launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions. Users will receive DLC by March 2019.

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Marvel's Spider-Man Limited Edition System

If you want a whole Spider-Man-themed PS4 Pro setup, this is the package you'll want to get. It comes with a physical copy of the game, plus a limited edition PS4 and DualShock 4 controller.

I've purposely not watched any gameplay vids or read too many details about the game

I ruined GOW that way and didn't truly enjoy the experience. Excited to try this out Friday. Gamefly $1 for a month reactivation will be enough time to beat it for me.

Officially time to be a hermit with all the games dropping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom