Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

My local game shop let me buy it yesterday.

But I’m still playing TLOU2 and want to finish it. I’m close to finish and then ready to not leave home for a couple weeks :lol:

Anyone else finish the “Final Flame” side missions in SM2 yet? Gives possibilities for a DLC instead of a tease to the next game

is it just me or are the horde so much more than the first game?

i might also just be old and washed but damn i also feel old and washed in the game, decided to screw the price and play friendly neighborhood difficulty and im still getting owned 😿 :lol:

i might also just be old and washed but damn i also feel old and washed in the game, decided to screw the price and play friendly neighborhood difficulty and im still getting owned 😿 :lol:
They changed the dodge mechanics so hordes in general are harder. One enemy you perfect dodge but the other is right behind you with an undodgeable and smack you

Game is definitely harder than the first 2. I died more on regular than I did on the hardest difficulty in the first 2. Gonna finish the game tonight when the kiddies go down. I got an extra digital deluxe code for a discount if anybody looking.

mr j 858 mr j 858 we were being intentionally vague, didn't wanna spoil anybody :lol:

Funny thing is i played the last two games in friendly neighborhood difficulty but stuck to the normal difficulty this time around. Havent had any issues with it so far and now kinda upset i didnt play the older games on normal.

ok so im not crazy and as washed as i thought i am :lol:

but right now though, im knocking out all the side missions and powering up so im op during the main story

i do wish there were more random stuff to do though like maybe add a stealth side quest like the random car chases and robberies and etc…

The hunter bases are like that. I actually hate stealth in this game though. I pull up to every situation ready to throw hands. I dont think ive used Mile's invisible cloak the whole game so far 😂.

The hunter bases are like that. I actually hate stealth in this game though. I pull up to every situation ready to throw hands. I dont think ive used Mile's invisible cloak the whole game so far 😂.
Forgot he could do that. I go everywhere square button blazing

Yea I be forgetting Miles can go invisible lol but the web lines are fun af to use

******* hated the dogs when fighting anything Kraven related

Before I started playing the game, I saw one of those “10 things you should do early in the game” videos. Dude said to level up your abilities and gadgets as early as possible because things get harder down the stretch. I’m about halfway done and it’s made a difference. The gadgets are a huge help when you’re getting jumped. Especially the concussion bursts.

For the Marvel Snap enjoyers. Fully inked Mr Negative deck.

C66B605E-DABF-466E-9C70-43B163F0A808.jpeg

Damn. Thought this thread would be more poppin. Guessing everyone busy.

Game is so fun. Swinging is amazing. Couple side missions boring tho. Where you have to connect ish :lol: or beat up the same group of thugs.

GOTY worthy fasho but that might end up with Zelda.

Got Platinum in the game. Enjoyed it, it was very fun but felt a bit short tbh. I’m looking forward to possible DLC.

im about halfway through but then theres some football then nba started then some halloween parties this past weekend

just got to find time

gane is great but so far, it doesnt really feel like theres much to talk about it? its a spidey story is probably great but its also a spidey story where there are probably no big surprises that hits that hard

there might also be some talk split with the ps thread?

For the Marvel Snap enjoyers. Fully inked Mr Negative deck.

C66B605E-DABF-466E-9C70-43B163F0A808.jpeg

that is amazing

im doing all pixel and eithe bw or gold for my surfer deck but its taking a while because they keep nerfing it and i got to keep changing it

i had to add bloodstone and mobius to make it more playable but they dont even have pixel variants out yet

Back
Top Bottom