Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

What do you guys think about the prospect of 3v3 online team up mode? 3 individual players taking one character each versus a separate team. While it would make switching and assisting more complicated, it would add several dynamics to the fighting genre and more for casual fun.

The fighting game genre online game modes are usually so basic / bare. I like the series but I personally don't feel this worth $59.99. No spectator mode is unforgivable.

watched some of that tourney that takes place every wednesday night. glad to see clockw0rk's team doing work. I wanna give his team a try.

watched some of that tourney that takes place every wednesday night. glad to see clockw0rk's team doing work. I wanna give his team a try.

They really ruined this game for me not adding spectator mode. I just can't get into it sitting there staring at a blank screen. I'm not gonna take this game seriously until they add it.

They really ruined this game for me not adding spectator mode. I just can't get into it sitting there staring at a blank screen. I'm not gonna take this game seriously until they add it.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I swear if they dont include Guile, Charlie, Sakura or Gambit in this game i will Layeth  The Smackdownth on Marvel vs Capcom 3 corporate candy %%*$@ 

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I swear if they dont include Guile, Charlie, Sakura or Gambit in this game i will Layeth  The Smackdownth on Marvel vs Capcom 3 corporate candy %%*$@ 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

word. it makes me feel dumb for buying it when i see them releasing meaningless DLC packs every week, but won't fix the online mode. every ranked match i've played has unplayable lag. and the lobbies are zero fun to be in. 
if a fix isn't announced by the time MK drops, this is getting traded in.
30t6p3b.gif
i'll recop when it's actually finished. 

word. it makes me feel dumb for buying it when i see them releasing meaningless DLC packs every week, but won't fix the online mode. every ranked match i've played has unplayable lag. and the lobbies are zero fun to be in. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just waiting for some damn new characters. Would like to see Sakura, Gambit,  and Charlie. I'm just sayin

I love this game but they are refusing to give us any good stuff

for instance

-spec mode

-more modes besides that bs shadow mode

-more costumes

-MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!

shuma and jill (or whoever that character is now)

Cmon son

I love this game but they are refusing to give us any good stuff

for instance

-spec mode

-more modes besides that bs shadow mode

-more costumes

-MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!

shuma and jill (or whoever that character is now)

Cmon son

Originally Posted by jae oh en

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah man. I'm a capcom/streetfighter guy but that Mortal Kombat is lookin real sexy right about now. Might have to make a trade
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just waiting for some damn new characters. Would like to see Sakura, Gambit,  and Charlie. I'm just sayin

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah man. I'm a capcom/streetfighter guy but that Mortal Kombat is lookin real sexy right about now. Might have to make a trade
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i was considering the same thing, might look to trade my mvc3 to some kid who for mortal kombat when theyre tired of it

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i was considering the same thing, might look to trade my mvc3 to some kid who for mortal kombat when theyre tired of it

WHY HAS THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME DROPPED THE BALL SO BAD??

LITERALLY BEEN MONTHS, NO NEW CONTENT, NO NEW CHARACTERS... THEYRE BEGGING ME TO TRADE THIS GAME IN.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM HAS BEEN AN UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT, AND THE REASON I KEPT IT THIS LONG WAS I FIGURED THE DLC WOULD BE WORTH IT

*FACEPALM*

*PUTS IN MORTAL KOMBAT IN DISGUST*

pimp.gif

WHY HAS THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME DROPPED THE BALL SO BAD??

LITERALLY BEEN MONTHS, NO NEW CONTENT, NO NEW CHARACTERS... THEYRE BEGGING ME TO TRADE THIS GAME IN.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM HAS BEEN AN UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT, AND THE REASON I KEPT IT THIS LONG WAS I FIGURED THE DLC WOULD BE WORTH IT

*FACEPALM*

*PUTS IN MORTAL KOMBAT IN DISGUST*

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom