MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Just peeped this..

PHX
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 , I just hope she's not gonna be cheap

Mike hagger
eyes.gif

was a casual visitor to this thread but now since my gf's brother preordered it im frantically checking for it everyday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't wait

Mike Haggar? Are you kidding me? If you're gonna throw someone from Captain Commando, why not just throw in Captain Commando himself? Poor choice of character after another. I like Akuma, though.

I'm still not convinced on the legitimacy of that Akuma leak. All the early reviewers got copies of the game with only playable characters being those that have been announced (minus Jill, Shuma, Phoenix, Haggar). What are the odds that one site would get a retail copy and just so happen to take a screen cap of an unannounced character rumored to be an unlockable? And why not the entire roster?

All signs point to Akuma being in but I'll hold off until the official announcement..

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I'm still not convinced on the legitimacy of that Akuma leak. All the early reviewers got copies of the game with only playable characters being those that have been announced (minus Jill, Shuma, Phoenix, Haggar). What are the odds that one site would get a retail copy and just so happen to take a screen cap of an unannounced character rumored to be an unlockable? And why not the entire roster?

All signs point to Akuma being in but I'll hold off until the official announcement..
Firms that write reviews get copies that are much, much further in development than what's normally being given to the general public @ events/conventions like the fight clubs, Comic-Con, or any of the like.

They are just binded by contract to not discuss or reveal anything that hasn't been given the green light from publishers/developers.

Now I'm not sayin' that you're wrong. That could be a possibility that the specific reviewer would have the same revision that everyone's been seeing/playing all along.

But the fact that the site immediately removed the screenshot just made it a dead giveaway.
laugh.gif

Some people upset about Haggar? Guy and Cody have been in SF Alpha for like 15 years now, it's about time Haggar is in a lineup of a Capcom 2d fighter.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Mike Haggar? Are you kidding me? If you're gonna throw someone from Captain Commando, why not just throw in Captain Commando himself? Poor choice of character after another. I like Akuma, though.

First off Hagger isnt from Captain Commando and hes a way better choice

i need help playing mvc2 i dont get the basis of fighting...im better than average on ssf4

i pretty much button smash on mvc2 and hope for the best...whats the perfect way to fight

when i play online people just keep tagging a guy in for the cheap hit

thinking about getting the PS3 Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament Stick before the prices sky rocket or are they releasing a fightstick with the game?????

USE TOP TIERS. I don't care what anyone says, but unlike Street Fighter, top-tiers are the best bet to winning.
By top-tiers I mean guys like Cable, Sentinel, Magneto, Storm, Iron Man, etc.
Make use of your assists. Spam them if you have to. Criticize all you want, but if you watch tournament videos, you'd see those dudes use their assist like crazy. I don't mean spam them like just use them willy-nilly, but if you got to the point where you have to call your assist like crazy, do it. Remember you have unlimited assists with no delay. Make use of them, too.
Example: Use Psylocke's Anti-Air assist to get started on Magneto's infinites and air combos.
I personally stick with Cable, Sentinel (sometimes Iron Man), and Captain Commando.
If using top-tiers, infinites, chaining Cable's Air Hyper Viber Beam, chaining Sentinel's Fierce into Rocket Punch into Hyper Sentinel Force, flying and continuously stomping, spamming Captain Cammando's assists, etc. are what it takes to win, then damn straight that's what I'm gonna do.
laugh.gif

I wonder why Capcom never used anyone from Rival Schools in the versus series (no Sakura don't count)

Rival.Schools.104755.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

USE TOP TIERS. I don't care what anyone says, but unlike Street Fighter, top-tiers are the best bet to winning.
By top-tiers I mean guys like Cable, Sentinel, Magneto, Storm, Iron Man, etc.
Make use of your assists. Spam them if you have to. Criticize all you want, but if you watch tournament videos, you'd see those dudes use their assist like crazy. I don't mean spam them like just use them willy-nilly, but if you got to the point where you have to call your assist like crazy, do it. Remember you have unlimited assists with no delay. Make use of them, too.
Example: Use Psylocke's Anti-Air assist to get started on Magneto's infinites and air combos.
I personally stick with Cable, Sentinel (sometimes Iron Man), and Captain Commando.
If using top-tiers, infinites, chaining Cable's Air Hyper Viber Beam, chaining Sentinel's Fierce into Rocket Punch into Hyper Sentinel Force, flying and continuously stomping, spamming Captain Cammando's assists, etc. are what it takes to win, then damn straight that's what I'm gonna do.
laugh.gif
You sound like you know what you talking about..... how about some match's
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom