MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait till this game comes out

I know you can't. It's like you bump this post almost every chance you get
laugh.gif

lol im not an active user on there so iam not familiar with all the rules....i just browse it every once n a while

Two new ones again:

marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20101209110203684.jpg

marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20101209110202137.jpg

Seriously? Viper? Was she that popular in SFIV? I barely came across anyone who picked her.

I didn't read the discussion on shoryuken.com (not a member nor familiar with it).

But a gamestop friend of mine told me, you're better off getting the Collector's Edition given there are certain DLCs characters you get rather than those getting the regular edition.

wait... in the viper vid.. :35-:37 did she just eat a berserker, and punish with a focus attack? her setups are going to be sick if so..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Finally a Black character.. COT DAMN

roll.gif

im surprised they even put Storm in. Wow im REALLY surprised this is coming out in February. Still upset at this roster. Dudes BETTER have a ton of DLC

[h1]Rumor: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 comic art reveals Galactus and Taskmaster[/h1]
by Ben Gilbert on Dec 27th 2010 11:18AM

Neither Capcom nor Marvel has yet to announce an official comic tie-in for forthcoming fighting game collaboration Marvel vs. Capcom 3,but a portfolio posting by comic artist Kevin Sharpe indicates thatjust such a product is on the way. Sharpe's images seemingly revealboth Galactus and Taskmaster (aka "that guy who looks like Skeletor") as appearing in the game -- we already had Taskmaster on our leaked list last month, and it's possible that Galactus (the planet eater) is a boss character.

Sharpe's image gallery has since been removed, but Shoryuken has all the pertinent images hosted on its website.

Also, we know we're supposed to suspend disbelief with the wholesuperhero thing, but the idea of Chris Redfield challenging the Hulkwith a shotgun seems even more comical than his tree-trunk biceps.

[Image credit: Kevin Sharpe]http://

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Two new ones again:

marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20101209110203684.jpg

marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20101209110202137.jpg

Seriously? Viper? Was she that popular in SFIV? I barely came across anyone who picked her.

the way viper plays she is made for mvc 

Yo, if Apocalypse wakes any kind of appearance in the game. I will cop 10 copys and hand them out on the street in front of a gamestop.

Good Morning.� We got Haggar and Phoenix/Dark Phoenix today.  Both characters look
pimp.gif
Only a few more weeks. I'm hyped

Back
Top Bottom