MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

eek.gif
 Akuma
--Cant wait for 2/15.

This game is going to be Epic on soo many levels. I can't even start to explain. I never pre-order games anymore but I had not choice with this one.

Apparently, this is the final roster:

mvc3roster.png

Many people don't believe it, but it got Haggar and Phoenix right and now that Taskmaster and Akuma have been confirmed, we can see that it got those two right as well.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

mvc3roster.png

Many people don't believe it, but it got Haggar and Phoenix right and now that Taskmaster and Akuma have been confirmed, we can see that it got those two right as well.
laugh.gif
Nah man.. Thats more like a wish lish.  There is only one leaked list out there that has been 100% since it came out back in November plus the poster has been releasing details on his Twitter every now and then. According to it, the remaining characters on disc are:
Spoiler [+]
Hsien-ko & Sentinel

Akuma and Taskmaster look too sick..

mvc3roster.png

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa Daredevil / Punisher? I thought they were already confirmed to NOT be in the game. But seriously...Daredevil / Punisher / Gene / Howard the Duck?

So, my team is DEFINITELY gonna be Dante/Taskmaster/Deadpool. Maybe I'll throw in Wolverine, Trish, or X23 in there every once in a while.

mvc3roster.png

Refuse to believe it. Capcom confirmed multiple times X won't be in. Maybe as DLC in the future or something, definitely not in the final roster, unlock or not.

this has been my team for the longest

Jill/Akuma/Doom

reason
-I could spam dooms rocks as a assist, and jill could call in dogs or birds one after another
-or I could call in akuma if they get close, he kicks, Ill do a special

plus I could fight really well with Jill (besides calling in that beast thing), same with akuma, I could hit that spin kick to air blast combo off the back, same with raging demon

now my team may change to

Deadpool/akuma/doom

same team for the most part but had to have my favorite comic book character in play (no hype)

what teams do you guys use and why?

My 2 teams I've thought about mine being when i enter tourneys will be

1. Ryu/Deadpool/Dante

2. Jill/ Zero/ Chris

Game looks
pimp.gif
if you know how to play.

Wouldn't mind picking this up and trying. Is it anything like Street fighter?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

1. Ryu/Deadpool/Dante

2. Jill/ Zero/ Chris
you must be a player that likes the fighter type characters

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

1. Ryu/Deadpool/Dante

2. Jill/ Zero/ Chris
you must be a player that likes the fighter type characters

Yes, in a fighting game, i like characters that can fight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

this has been my team for the longest

Jill/Akuma/Doom

reason
-I could spam dooms rocks as a assist, and jill could call in dogs or birds one after another
-or I could call in akuma if they get close, he kicks, Ill do a special

plus I could fight really well with Jill (besides calling in that beast thing), same with akuma, I could hit that spin kick to air blast combo off the back, same with raging demon

now my team may change to

Deadpool/akuma/doom

same team for the most part but had to have my favorite comic book character in play (no hype)

what teams do you guys use and why?

I'm a bit of a tier-#*%%@, so I mainly use Cable, Iron Man, and Captain Commando.
Cable cuz he's got so many tools (his pistol, grendades, Viper Beam, etc.,), he's so easy to use, and does tons of damage. Let's not forget being able to chain Cable's Air Hyper Viper Beam, which one already does a ton of damage, so just imagine 3+ in a row.
laugh.gif

Iron Man and Captain Commando mainly for their assists. I'm the type of player who will continuously call my assists as needed. Cable is meant play keep-away, so I use Iron Man's Projectile Assist and Captain Commando's Anti-Air assist to keep them away. Plus, even Cable gets killed, Iron Man is a strong enough character to hold his own with the Captain Commando assists.
Every once in a while, I'd switch Iron Man with Sentinel cuz he does the most damage and have the most health in the game and it's so awesome just flying and continuously stomping on my opponent while calling for my Captain Commando assists. Lets not forget the Hyper Sentinel Force > Fierce > Rocket Punch > Hyper Sentinel Force repeat chain.
laugh.gif
Or Sentinel's air combos with Captain Commando's Anti-Air assist for MASSIVE damage.

When MvC3 comes out, I will be using Dante, Taskmaster, and Deadpool. Why? Cuz I firmly believe these are the top-tier characters of the game and have the most tools to win. I mean, did you see the Taskmaster and Dante's combos? Dante has 40 moves!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom