MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

what lack of depth?

there is plenty of depth in this game. you can't look at week one stuff and think thats how the game will always be. all of the vs games week one are completely different than they were late in their primes.

my friend bought the game yesterday and got me hooked on it. about to go play some right now. i only use marvel characters for some reason. sometimes dante though.

Originally Posted by debs 168

what lack of depth?

there is plenty of depth in this game. you can't look at week one stuff and think thats how the game will always be. all of the vs games week one are completely different than they were late in their primes.
When i say lack of depth i mean the initial Non DLC... they could of had a
eek.gif
opening lineup.
Kinda irks me how companies will have you buy more and more in packs to get certain people, other games as well.
But power to um for figuring out how to get more money.

By the way, I don't know what it is, but for some reason, the menus and music and stuff doesn't get me as pumped playing the game as MvC2... I don't know why... It just feels more... relaxed...

laugh.gif
I hate the announcer while you're selecting your character. I wish you could turn him off. Forever. I'd rather switch it to Japanese, anyhow.

1st Team: Dante, Amaterasu, and Zero

2nd Team: Deadpool, Wesker, and Super Skrull

PSN AirJustinXI

Been playing non stop for past two days; kind of dissapointed in online lobby wish it was set up more like SSF4; bot overall pretty damn addicting

For those who haven't purchased the game Newegg.com has it for 49.99 with the promo code added in, but it ends tonight.

i'm awful at this game. i'm finally getting used to it tho. i kept trying to launch people with H.

i was never really a joystick kinda guy, but my thumbs are killing me right now.

working on deadpool, dog, and probably zero or wesker.

Originally Posted by im that one

what lack of depth?

eek.gif
opening lineup.
Kinda irks me how companies will have you buy more and more in packs to get certain people, other games as well.

Im not putting Capcom or any big company past nickle-and-diming us but I think people are really undermining the effort that went into this game all things considered. The cast we have is very diverse. The engine is designed around a "controlled chaos" theme with the appropriate checks and balances in place (or on the way).Could there have been more characters on disc? Yes. Would I have wanted to wait longer for said characters to be on disc? No. Argue the principles all you want and I'd most likely agree but the reality of it is that $5 per optional DLC character is not that bad a deal. Now when we get to about 12 DLC characters in a short timespan then i'll change my tune..

Got my copy yesterday for .89 cents

Got my initial squad of Deadpool x Dante x Super Skrull

Working on a Task x Wes X Dante squad now

gotta un-mod my PS3 for online but its JR_Greatness275

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by im that one

what lack of depth?

eek.gif
opening lineup.

Im not putting Capcom or any big company past nickle-and-diming us but I think people are really undermining the effort that went into this game all things considered. The cast we have is very diverse. The engine is designed around a "controlled chaos" theme with the appropriate checks and balances in place (or on the way).Could there have been more characters on disc? Yes. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Would I have wanted to wait longer for said characters to be on disc?[/color] No. Argue the principles all you want and I'd most likely agree but the reality of it is that $5 per optional DLC character is not that bad a deal. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Now when we get to about 12 DLC characters in a short timespan[/color] then i'll change my tune..
I'm am not underminding what they've done specifically to the game they put out by any means. the coding and amount of "controlled chaos", as you put, is amazing (from what i've seen). With that said, i wasn't expressing my displeasure with the games effort from what it actually put out, but the lack of taking time and (because i would have waited, i'm patient for greatness) creating the greatest roster to a fighting game ever, it would have been well worth it. And with how games are more so going to the DLC format of things instead of getting it right the first time, to me, is just annoying. Me saying this was towards the nickle and diming people. can i afford it? yes. do i want to? no, its annoying. To finish a product and having full pride in the finished product and being able to put greatness out there Once. it could have been done. i just don't like wanting to throw an unfinished product out there just to do so. (an in general statement.)

with that said a few years down the line this won't be a thought or talked about, just a at the moment thought of mine.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

can anyone make a gif of deadpool moonwalking?

mvc - 22 characters
mvc2 -56
mvc3 - 36
sick.gif

I do wish there were more of selection but I'm guessing its part of their marketing plan for some extra $$ from DLC. If you guys want to get better, do the missions, they help build your combo skills.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got the game for $29.19 
pimp.gif

But damn dude got it for 89 cents? I thought I was doing it
tired.gif
I just traded in Black Ops and Madden 11 but I backed them up on my hard drive soooo.....

#win

mvc - 22 characters
mvc2 -56
mvc3 - 36
sick.gif

I do wish there were more of selection but I'm guessing its part of their marketing plan for some extra $$ from DLC. If you guys want to get better, do the missions, they help build your combo skills.
werd marvel vs capcom is a dream type game should have a lot more characters

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got the game for $29.19 
pimp.gif

But damn dude got it for 89 cents? I thought I was doing it
tired.gif
I just traded in Black Ops and Madden 11 but I backed them up on my hard drive soooo.....

#win
You're a good man 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

mvc - 22 characters
mvc2 -56
mvc3 - 36
sick.gif

werd marvel vs capcom is a dream type game should have a lot more characters
DLC they're going to milk this game

boost i'll be on after my class tonight, shoot an invite. i wish i could spectate matches tho too.

Back
Top Bottom