Mass Shooting in Texas Church - Initial Reports 27 Dead/24 Injured

wth is going on man sad sad news

Makes me want to never leave my house or at least go to any venue that has a crowd

Such a smal community, everyone knows each other. Its gonna be a lot of mourning and healing thats going to take place for a while for them.

RIP and im praying for that town.

Man...has it even been a month since Vegas!?

May they Rest In Peace :frown::

Just over a month man

I just can't help but think that with every mass shooting that happens, it motivates some sick
**** to go through with some
Evil or try to one up

I hate people so much man

Gun control.

Rubber bullets for civvies

Lethal bullets for police.

Yo! WHY CAN THEY AT LEAST MAKE AMMUNITION VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

Like if you wanna buy a round, make that damn bullet no cheaper than 80$....have all the guns you want, you wanna shoot bullets you better come up on the cash...that won't stop the problem I'm sure, but it will make it a little more difficult to achieve success in these mass shootings man.

The NRA is pure **** evil.

Yo! WHY CAN THEY AT LEAST MAKE AMMUNITION VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

Like if you wanna buy a round, make that damn bullet no cheaper than 80$....have all the guns you want, you wanna shoot bullets you better come up on the cash...that won't stop the problem I'm sure, but it will make it a little more difficult to achieve success in these mass shootings man.

The NRA is pure **** evil.

So the poor should be excluded from gun rights?

Bullets stop the criminals. Cant predict who turns but if criminals are armed they would shoot anybody. Police shouldnt.

And when police turn we throw em.
People vs government. Reminds me of American revolutions.

I see it in protests. IF civilians reallly wanted to do something im sure it can be done against criminals, corruption, or the gov't.

Back
Top Bottom