Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Look lets leave video games out of this...
More like centuries of white folks living in caves and having a diet of raw meat.

They always been ****ed up mentally and just all around vile murderous perverted people.

Lets not sugarcoat any longer and just call a spade a spade at this point.

We are just different people mentally and spiritually.
I wasn't referring to video games

67969583_10219793912422355_2888468177753210880_n.jpg

It is concerning knowing that mentally weak dudes play some of these first person shooters and have access to purchase weapons.

This scene was not necessary at all

Got f***ing damn :wow: :smh: assuming that's true to life, it's INSANE HOW MUCH POWER those guns have :wow: man these cats definitely are getting off on a power trip. Having that much firepower would make anyone feel unstoppable and some people get off to stuff like that.

If we're being real... This is a reenactment of how America was founded.

anything to avoid admitting theres something in caucasian males minds/culture that makes them think they've caught the short end of the stick in some way, and victimizing the innocent will make them feel better. admitting that would open the door to A LOT of admissions and taking blame and they dont really wanna go down that route. so theyll say anything.
"The 1A" on WAMU was very interesting. One guest raised this point, that a lot of these kids turned shooters fell short of accomplishing what was expected of them. In a society that place WASP males above all others, watching those who are supposed to be below them thrive makes them snap. Of course, Trump's validation of those feelings through incendiary attacks on non-whites pushes some of them over the edge.
The relentless defense of the unrestricted application of the 2nd amendment has little to do with self-defense (very few gun owners will use their guns in a situation of self-defense), and a lot more to do with having the power of death over those deemed inferior.
Dancing around this dynamic and the term "domestic terrorism" ensures that they won't be treated with the same suspicion afforded to Muslims or black dudes. The question is, how many more will die before they have this conversation openly?

In all my life of ever playing video games, the one time I can say video games could have any potential blame on mass murderers was that one scene there. Didn’t feel right

When you say wasp, do you literally mean white Anglo-saxon Protestant, or is that your reference to all white people? Just wondering since im catholic and expectations for me were to be violent, have an alcohol probem, and become religious on christmas and easter then sin the rest of the year. I personally think i live up to all of those expectations.

Should also say if the murderer is muslim...Ban them but also bomb a bunch of muslim countries.
Children in iraq are being born with a high incidence of cancer and deformity thanks to the bombs Bush and the boys dropped on them. Instead of getting Bin Laden a therapist and mental health counselor they bombed Afghanistan and Iraq.

when you see a huge number of conservatives get shot up, you'd expect strict gun regulation and legislation, but the cowards cant do it.

Got f***ing damn :wow: :smh: assuming that's true to life, it's INSANE HOW MUCH POWER those guns have :wow: man these cats definitely are getting off on a power trip. Having that much firepower would make anyone feel unstoppable and some people get off to stuff like that.

If we're being real... This is a reenactment of how America was founded.

You see the rate of fire of those guns and these idiots on Fox News keep pushing the narrative that more good guys with guns is the answer, Like fam doesn’t understand the element of surprise, a lunatic gun man with an Assualt Riffle able to let off 100 rounds per minute Can pull up to a police ***** station and kill at least 10 people cops included before any of those cops can even react, and their reaction if I’m to bet on it would first be to take cover and NOT jump in front of the storm of bullets, Hannity and squad should be given some guns and placed in front of a shooter armed to the teeth and show us how heroic they are..

Modern Warfare 2. I remember the controversy about it then.

You can completely skip the level.

Look lets leave video games out of this...
More like centuries of white folks living in caves and having a diet of raw meat.

They always been ****ed up mentally and just all around vile murderous perverted people.

Lets not sugarcoat any longer and just call a spade a spade at this point.

We are just different people mentally and spiritually.
Well that is just ********. All people have some murderous bastards in them. Your country just makes it easy as hell.
UK would have lots of gun deaths also but guns are hard to get there so gang violence etc are made with knives and whatever else they can use. Plus your president makes it easy to these bad individuals to justify their actions.

This is the last place I want to be if some ******* were to pop off. I was in Midtown for the Sep 2016 bombing in Chelsea and that **** was straight out of a movie.

Back
Top Bottom