Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Florida man was schizophrenic, but had access to a firearm.

American values at its finest :emoji_flag_um::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_um:

In these US of A, I don't wanna be anywhere near a gun-wielding black dude in the event of a mass shooting. Cops already have hard time telling their Black colleagues from random Black people. You know they're just gonna shoot him and figure it out later.

1624802231312.png

I guess if you save someone with a gun make sure to have an extra gun for the gun the police will use on you? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Basic math here 2=2

Now he and you believe youre intelligent because your anti gun. Its hysterical.

I'm anti gun? Interesting. Show me where, smart guy. I also never asserted that supply led to the current spike. But keep trying with these tired straw man arguments, maybe something will stick.

Scoring well on a culturally biased standardized test decades ago when you were 14 doesn't give you any more credibility here, lol. You thought you were going it by bringing up that nonsense too.

Goofy stuff.

And challenging people to MMA matches on the internet is also really sad.

Im just giving you the back story of why that particular challenge was issued considering the statement I thought it obvious but whatever guy thx for gracing us with your guidance. He wants noparts of a challenge. Not of his ideas, intellect, athleticism... nothin. He just wants to cry on the internet, like you.

I understand why you dont want to talk about the actual subject matter anymore... considering.

YIKES! Yeah not a good look at all. Kinda sad actually. Incel vibes
My wife is more beautiful than yours.

Anywho while we wait i thought this was particularly interesting as it highlights the exact time period of the AWB of 94-2004... as we can see, as weve known, as yall have denied.

Infringing on ones rights does not make America safer. Thx for comin to my Ted talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom