Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

you mean like the black Seminoles or are you doing that thing again where you tell me what would have happened without any historical basis or precedent?

I'm talking about Haiti and Nat Turner. :lol:

Black people or any people minding their own business as a significant minority, and trying to defend themselves against mobs of murderous whites is not a selling point for guns.

After all many slave revolts were successfully carried out with just pitchforks.

Last edited:
If you were on twitter youd already be banned. You have proven to know less than zero about either subject matter.

No, the problem I have is my opinion. Haha not even the facts or history can save me. Unfortunately "you cant use reason to convince anyone out of any argument they didnt use reason to get into"

I feel ive done my duty tho. RIP to all the victims of this senselessness. I do pray we find a way to give people meaning enough to stop this bull****

giphy (1).gif

No, the problem I have is my opinion. Haha not even the facts or history can save me. Unfortunately "you cant use reason to convince anyone out of any argument they didnt use reason to get into"

I feel ive done my duty tho. RIP to all the victims of this senselessness. I do pray we find a way to give people meaning enough to stop this bull****

giphy (1).gif

What’s to explain? :lol: Feel free to elaborate on your question
No response? Maybe I should rephrase.

You said you're Filipino.

So I'm curious to know what you meant by saying "That's why they want the shoes" when referring to Filipinos.

And also wondering why you would use the word they if you say you yourself are Filipino.

Just genuinely curious🤷‍♂️
Damn. Lotta Filipinos on NT too right? :lol:

#thatswhytheywanttheshoes

I'm just gonna unwatch this thread. If something happens I might check back in to see people's views or possibly find news links, but I am tired of seeing alerts for just this buffoonery.

It’d be one thing if there were actual insightful ideas being brought to the table. But it’s just bad faith argument after bad faith argument. There’s literally no point in entertaining it, IMO. Dude is a clown. Period.

Not exactly the same but this is so sad and wild. Husband and wife stupid and crazy. "I started screaming at the top of my lungs"... Why🤔.

Looks like something from the 1930s

Question: would the Tulsa Black Wall Street Massacre have happened had the town folk been armed?
As it has been pointed out, they were armed. They lost to people who had access to war machines and the permission to use them.
ALll the sucessful revolts started with the procurement of arms
From military storage facilities and with the support of dissident, active servicemembers (not veterans).
100 years ago, it was already clear that no amount of personal firepower could match what agents of the state could get their hands on.

Anyway, the discussion you're trying to have doesn't really apply to this thread. We're not talking about opposing a tyrannical government; we're talking about this American disease that is people violently taking out their frustrations on strangers thanks to the easy availability of firearms.

As a minority in this country, and given the current political climate, I understand the rationale behind the push to get minorities acquainted with guns, as the 2nd amendment is one of those rights that has been implicitly off-limits to non-whites throughout the history of the US, and keeping minorities defenseless through legal means has made the threat and execution of political violence against them more effective. We can recognize this and also recognize that the status quo, where we #thinkandpray after daily shootings in public spaces is not sustainable, harms our quality of life, and has to be addressed.

Not exactly the same but this is so sad and wild. Husband and wife stupid and crazy. "I started screaming at the top of my lungs"... Why🤔.

Looks like something from the 1930s

What do these hillbillies have that is so valuable that people keep breaking in? :rofl: :smh:

Lol gun nuts are hilarious to me. I think jewseejay has the same mentality as those hicks who think their militia would be formidable enough to take over the U.S. government like they wouldn't be bringing guns to a drone fight.:rofl:

Last edited:
If I'm in a mass shooting I'd rather be around gun nuts like Jewsyjay than you liberals. I'm not republican either I hate them too.

Lol gun nuts are hilarious to me. I think jewseejay has the same mentality as those hicks who think their militia would be formidable enough to take over the U.S. government like they wouldn't be brining guns to a drone fight.:rofl:

i mean if he’s white, I wouldn’t exactly be surprised

look at all the videos we see with the lengths police will go to, to NOT kill a white person

hell look at this thread and how many of the mass murderers get brought in, in cuffs.. while black people gotta worry about making sudden movements when being pulled over for some BS

or just look at January 6th, who woulda thought THAT shh was possible

Back
Top Bottom