Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

u got some nerve, as a guest telling americans how to live their lives, nontheless try to change it

i don't agree with everything that goes in other countries. i don't agree with their customs/religion/culture/ways of living
but as a guest, i respect their way of life and try not to step on their toes. i would never tell other people what do it, in THEIR country

i received 8 years of my formal education at American institutions and god knows how much more I’ve learned from American culture, maybe I learned a thing or 2

i received 8 years of my formal education at American institutions and god knows how much more I’ve learned from American culture, maybe I learned a thing or 2
obviously u did. telling other ppl in other countries how to live and trying to "fix" them while ur own country is a **** show
that's very american

obviously u did. telling other ppl in other countries how to live and trying to "fix" them while ur own country is a **** show
that's very american

at least i don’t have to worry about my 4 year old nephew getting shot at preschool and then some dumb racist idiot spending years telling his millions of viewers/listeners that his death was a hoax and other BS.. o and a former president co-signing that racist idiot

1633613002667.jpeg

at least i don’t have to worry about my 4 year old nephew getting shot at preschool and then some dumb racist idiot spending years telling his millions of viewers/listeners that his death was a hoax and other BS.. o and a former president co-signing that racist idiot

1633613002667.jpeg

Lubrication defended ye and said that no violence came out of trump and it was just words so don't waste your time

If that 4 year old had a gun none of this would of happened….. if it even did happen right jewseejay jewseejay ?

u got some nerve, as a guest telling americans how to live their lives, nontheless try to change it

i don't agree with everything that goes in other countries. i don't agree with their customs/religion/culture/ways of living
but as a guest, i respect their way of life and try not to step on their toes. i would never tell other people what do it, in THEIR country

ask canada what happens when u give up all the guns/right for free health care/discounted college

Yikes this is cringe AF :lol:

You all xenophobic as hell.

We should be welcoming with open arms the opinions of folks who are well traveled and down to earth who've lived in places where violence isn't a cultural norm and not practically celebrated like it is here.

Last edited:

We should be welcoming with open arms the opinions of folks who are well traveled and down to earth who've lived in places where violence isn't a cultural norm and practically celebrated.

what do I know?

I’ve lived in 3 different countries for years of my life (bahamas, England and America)

in only 1 of them have I had a gun pointed at me by law enforcement.. in only 1 of them have had a legitimate concern for my nephew of gun violence/mass shooting at a preschool, playground or just out shopping for toys

We should be welcoming with open arms the opinions of folks who are well traveled and down to earth who've lived in places where violence isn't a cultural norm and practically celebrated.
here comes the he/she/they/them/there rainbow color hair AOC squad

what do I know?

I’ve lived in 3 different countries for years of my life (bahamas, England and America)
oh i'm so impressed

worry about the bahamas and try to ban guns there

why burden yourself about countries u don't live in

stop trying to save everyone before saving yourself, captain

oh i'm so impressed

worry about the bahamas and try to ban guns there

why burden yourself about countries u don't live in

stop trying to save everyone before saving yourself, captain

we don’t have school shootings.. but we have rather strict gun laws

only a few people beyond law enforcement are permitted to have handguns

most people are only allowed a shotgun and that’s through either a business license or claiming it’s for hunting purposes

im good with the rest of the world having the gun laws the Bahamas has

Back
Top Bottom