Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Male egos don't handle Ls very well when it comes to fights, especially at that age. Wonder what started it.

Why were no adults trying to stop the fight. None of these "tough guy" school cops are around when there's a real situation, I don't suppose.

Male egos don't handle Ls very well when it comes to fights, especially at that age. Wonder what started it.

Why were no adults trying to stop the fight. None of these "tough guy" school cops are around when there's a real situation, I don't suppose.

Whatever it was it wasn't worth the end result. His life over. 20 years at least.

And honestly speaking from personal experience the amount of time it takes from wherever the school resource officer is in the building to how quickly a fight can break out it takes time to get there. Kids pull out their phones in seconds.

Odds are the teacher of that classroom is a woman, I don't expect a most likely middle aged white woman to get in between that.

I've broken up 3 fights this year so far and it's a dicey situation cause I don't want to get hit. Look at the punches being thrown these kids just flail and hit whoever, your best bet is to try and get behind them and then you have to worry about the other one still throwing punches and hitting you.

Last edited:
That doesn’t look like a fight , looks like somebody getting beat on .

maybe I’m giving kids too much credit but at 18 we weren’t just standing around letting somebody get beat on for that long. Usually somebody would try to stop it when it’s that one sided, would think one of the homies would be like that’s enough . (Not blaming anybody for not jumping in to stop it , just saying how things would go)

life ruined smh

I don’t expect any teacher to try and stop it. This trash generation of parents would just sue the people helping

this trash generation is something man. Really a sad sight

Last edited:
I'm 40yrs old, grew up in Houston and a product of HISD. I remember seeing guns on students in Elementary, Middle and High School. In high school, I remember a kid on my bus got jumped pretty badly the day before, the next morning on the bus he shows me a 22 and said they were all dead if they messed with him. I went the whole day waiting for chaos. The kids that jumped him were known to cause trouble and you really only saw them during lunch.

Whats weird is that this looks like a nice school. I went to school in the worse parts (Rhoads, Woodson and BJ) of the H until 11th grade.

maybe I’m giving kids too much credit but at 18 we weren’t just standing around letting somebody get beat on for that long. Usually somebody would try to stop it when it’s that one sided, would think one of the homies would be like that’s enough . (Not blaming anybody for not jumping in to stop it , just saying how things would go)

life ruined smh

Nah you're right they did exactly what their generation does. Grab the phone and start recording.

I don’t expect anyto try and stop it. This trash generation of parents would just sue the people helping

this trash generation is something man. Really a sad sight

You're right. Can't really do much psychically as a teacher without worrying about that.

This is from 2016 but it still applies you can find numerous articles of the same thing happening.

life ruined smh

I disagree from that short clip fight wasn't one sided for that long + was still on his feet not on the floor

Maybe the type of homie to stop it wasn't in the room

regardless tragic situation and no reason or excuses for it

Nah you're right they did exactly what their generation does. Grab the phone and start recording.

You're right. Can't really do much psychically as a teacher without worrying about that.

This is from 2016 but it still applies you can find numerous articles of the same thing happening.
Yeah, you don’t touch the kid period. On top of all things they don’t get paid enough to risk anything. If I were to stop it it would have to be some special situation and at that I’d quit the same day

I disagree from that short clip fight wasn't one sided for that long + was still on his feet not on the floor

Dude in the white was trying to protect himself the whole time, not one punch was thrown. It wasnt a long clip but he was getting mopped up as we used to say. Nowadays theres video evidence to when you get mopped vs just the story going around school.

Wouldn't be shocked the gunman was the one attacking the white t dude. So much anger. Got him already. Dude ruined his life just like that smh

one sided as in he didn’t swing back . He curled up from jump and didn’t throw a single punch back .

Live footage of me waiting for jewseejay jewseejay to torch us goofys:

1u8usv.jpg

that teacher getting shot is a punch in the gut...imagine giving enough of a **** about the future to dedicate your life to a wildly uncompensated and crazy difficult career trying to reach developing humans in the most critical time of their lives...

AND YOU GET ****ING SHOT ON THE CLOCK

Honestly, breaking up fights nowadays is just as worse as the fight itself. Better off letting them dudes run the fare one and tire themselves out.

And with people being gun crazy? Getting mixed up in these situations is pointless.

Parkland blamed the school resource officer. WHat was his pistol gone do versus an assault rifle

Honestly, breaking up fights nowadays is just as worse as the fight itself. Better off letting them dudes run the fare one and tire themselves out.

And with people being gun crazy? Getting mixed up in these situations is pointless.

Parkland blamed the school resource officer. WHat was his pistol gone do versus a pistol.
The Monday morning quarterbacking and the "iF iT wAs mE" talk in these situations always kills me.

Unless you see someone's life clearly in jeopardy and you've assessed that there's no major threat to you if you intervene, just stay out of it.

Back
Top Bottom