Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

95ED1198-BF7E-4766-B922-DA54FE4E7378.gif

so u went to HS and college here and left cause a cop pointed a gun at u?

or u got ur green and could come back at any time

it’s called a passport.. only need a green card if I wanted to work there

but considering the amount of fast food, junk food and beer commercials on America tv, I’d be careful about what other countries I’m calling chubby

it’s called a passport.. only need a green card if I wanted to work there

but considering the amount of fast food, junk food and beer commercials on America tv, I’d be careful about what other countries I’m calling chubby
wait u spent 8 years here and didn't even get a green card? what a waste of time

if i spent 8 years in another country i'd want at least a green card, maybe a citi

u preached to us about guns now u gon preach about our food and beer? newflash, fast food, beer, is worldwide son

wait u spent 8 years here and didn't even get a green card? what a waste of time

if i spent 8 years in another country i'd want at least a green card, maybe a citi

u preached to us about guns now u gon preach about our food and beer? newflash, fast food, beer, is worldwide son

i came for school.. I got my education and went elsewhere to continue my education.. I lived in parts of England, to complete my education

and then I came home to start my profession.. and I travel places for vacation, sometimes for work, but mostly for my enjoyment

I hope not to be shot in a mall because I decide I want to take my nephew to a toy store

So it sounds like the gunman was being bullied by multiple kids because of his parents wealth. Back in middle school (93ish) Hilfiger was all the rage and I copped a Hilfiger polo. I got bullied so much for one polo I pretty much became a punching bag. I eventually learned how to move around the school. I remember some kids kept a strap just to protect them from the bullies.

i came for school.. I got my education and went elsewhere to continue my education.. I lived in parts of England, to complete my education

and then I came home to start my profession.. and I travel places for vacation, sometimes for work, but mostly for my enjoyment

I hope not to be shot in a mall because I decide I want to take my nephew to a toy store
u already said that. i mean why not get a green card from USA/england, it's only some paper work...

u paid for overpriced education and didn't even get a green card out of the deal

the malls are only a thing in the third world. there's something called online shopping here

u already said that. i mean why not get a green card from USA/england, it's only some paper work...

u paid for overpriced education and didn't even get a green card out of the deal

the malls are only a thing in the third world. there's something called online shopping here

it’s a little more than “only some paperwork”.. and I had zero desire to work in either of those places

i got what I came for and left.. and now, when I feel like it, I go back

soooooo rather than deal with a clear issue, I should not let my 4 year old nephew walk around the Disney store and pick out a few things for himself.. he’s already limited to what he can do and who he can be around because of covid.. but I should just let him do a little “online shopping”

u already said that. i mean why not get a green card from USA/england, it's only some paper work
That's not how any of this works my dude.

If you come here for school or on vacation, you have a non-immigrant legal status. You can't adjust your current status to one where you get to stay here indefinitely (immigrant visa) without going through the H1-B headache or getting married to an American.

cased closed. the world leader has spoken

i went to the bahamas every year as a youth. besides the resort. it's (beautiful) third world country
Be honest fam. What brought you to NT? You collect nobulls? Can’t be allbirds because they’re not American. Wolverines?
That's not how any of this works my dude.

If you come here for school or on vacation, you have a non-immigrant legal status. You can't adjust your current status to one where you get to stay here indefinitely (immigrant visa) without going through the H1-B headache or getting married to an American.
Facts. We as Americans with American Passports are so naive to how difficult it is to become a citizen in this country as opposed to how easy it is for an American to pretty much stay in any other country. If only it was just some paperwork.....

Timberview shooter is claiming self defense from gang members.

He'd better get the hell out of town Fresh Prince of Bel Air style.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.13.46 PM.png

75,000 bail for shooting four people. imagine if son was white

that judge trying to get this young man clapped

Texas judges been letting everybody out pre-trial. Houston judges coming under fire cause dudes on bail catching new bodies before they even go to trial.

Back
Top Bottom