Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Apparently there's some TikTok challenge now where kids are making threats to do this kinda stuff. SMH. School near me just had a threat. Kid flashed a gun and everything.
i get it, kids are dumb
kids with smartphones are even dumber...ppl in general tbh

What a dumb evil bastard.

On the brightside this video should land him in jail with thousands of dollars in repair fees and preclude him from ever owning a firearm again let alone get a concealed carry. Jus thankful hes a POS and was too scared of himself to hit anything

Also, the cop that didnt charge him should now face charges himself.

He should not have been let go. Sounds like the cop didn’t want to work that day. I wonder what the other driver was planning to do with his arm out of the window. Flip the bird?
B3D06FAA-73AE-46A5-88DA-B47576AFDD01.jpeg

He should not have been let go. Sounds like the cop didn’t want to work that day. I wonder what the other driver was planning to do with his arm out of the window. Flip the bird?
B3D06FAA-73AE-46A5-88DA-B47576AFDD01.jpeg
I watched it a few times. I thought at first the other driver was maybe holding a gun too but now im pretty certain he/she had their window down and flipped em off/cussing them.

Crazy video.

This dude is an idiot. He couldn't wait to pull the gun to feel like a tough guy. He got in his bag because someone blowed their horn at him and escalated the situation from there. Just as a scary *** guy with a gun. Water bottle or no water bottle he pulled his strap out cause he knew he did some *******. However, the cats in the back shouldn't have thrown the water bottle.

Lol dude is insane. This country thinks guns are the solution to everything. Guarantee there's a community that commends what he did. Why didn't he at least roll the window down? It's comical, scary and sad at the same time.
Looks like the other driver just slapped his car.

Back
Top Bottom