Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

RIP to those in SAC.
Used to be in that area a lot. Drama always poppin off in that Section. Police is always deep too. Where da **** we’re they?

What line do y’all think would need to be crossed for legit change to come?

There isn't one. Sandy Hook would have been it but we all know how that turned out.

i legit thought little white kids would be the line

sh is so disheartening

i wonder what happens if the crazies turn on certain republicans who aren’t prepared to go as far as they want

What line do y’all think would need to be crossed for legit change to come?

Until a high ranking political person (President/VP) gets killed or one of their children in a mass shooting, nothing will change.

Until a high ranking political person (President/VP) gets killed or one of their children in a mass shooting, nothing will change.

i disagree

if biden, Kamala, pelosi, Obama, any Clinton or any of their family members die an hour from now

what you think happening?

Someone kills hunter biden today, how quickly are the conspiracies out?

i disagree

if biden, Kamala, pelosi, Obama, any Clinton or any of their family members die an hour from now

what you think happening?

That more would happen than which already has been which aint hard to beat cuz nothing has been done. I aint sayin if Malia gets blown away in a mass casualty shooting that all guns will be banned in America, but I def can see some tougher restrictions put into place with a high profile political death compared to everyday ppl that they dnt care about

That more would happen than which already has been which aint hard to beat cuz nothing has been done. I aint sayin if Malia gets blown away in a mass casualty shooting that all guns will be banned in America, but I def can see some tougher restrictions put into place with a high profile political death compared to everyday ppl that they dnt care about

id like to Hope and agree with you

but only way I see actual changes happening is if say ted Cruz gets killed or one of his kids get killed

not as high profile republicans have died from Covid and tha hasn’t change shh

Nah.

If its a high profile dem, it'll be "thoughts and prayers but let's not politicize a tragedy".

If its a high profile republican, it'll be "it's a tragedy but he/she was always a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment so lets honor their wishes".

It's never going to change.

I’m legit curious what would happen if a white kid shot Ted Cruz’s wife

Obviously don’t wish it to happen

But just curious to see what republicans do and say

Or, they will come out with a story linking the Obamas to Baphomet and call her death a pre-planned sacrifice.

Do not underestimate the crazy.

From the little I know of those fools, the shh they say is wild

and it’s just more and more slipping into republicans mainstream politics

Back
Top Bottom