Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

What are you guys even talking about. The "line"?

The shooters committed every felony under the sun. Laws dont prevent this. I honestly dont know how yall stilll cant see that.

Are yall honestly under the belief that if all guns were banned after Sandy Hook sensless murders with the half a billion guns in American circulation wouldnt happen?

The shooters committed every felony under the sun. Laws dont prevent this. I honestly dont know how yall stilll cant see that.

Are yall honestly under the belief that if all guns were banned after Sandy Hook sensless murders with the half a billion guns in American circulation wouldnt happen?

i live in a country that only has extremely few exemptions to people being able to get a basic shotgun for hunting purposes

and even if they are granted a license, they are obligated to keep the gun in a safe and the bullets separately

wanna guess how many school shootings we have experienced in the last 50 years?

id like to Hope and agree with you

but only way I see actual changes happening is if say ted Cruz gets killed or one of his kids get killed

not as high profile republicans have died from Covid and tha hasn’t change shh
Ted Cruz? that pissy even sold his family's name and honor to kiss the orange guy's butt. nothing will change even if his whole family dies. guy has not balls.

I’m legit curious what would happen if a white kid shot Ted Cruz’s wife

Obviously don’t wish it to happen

But just curious to see what republicans do and say
Nothing. my mistake. not nothing, actually the republicunts will try to pin it on the Democrats.

i live in a country that only has extremely few exemptions to people being able to get a basic shotgun for hunting purposes

and even if they are granted a license, they are obligated to keep the gun in a safe and the bullets separately

wanna guess how many school shootings we have experienced in the last 50 years?

Isn’t the murder rate higher in the Bahamas than it is in the US?

Is your argument that your country solved gun violence but still has more murders?

country of origin?

i live in a country with stricter gun laws

we have never had a school shooting
You should go back. Safety first.

20220403_155731.jpg

Cool story

nah, I’m not going celebrate anyones death

but I do feel like school children should feel safe to go to school and learn

and if something were to happen, legit changes would be made

i said this shh 2 separate times before dude told me to go back

he quoted it both times
I hadnt considered it a possibility that someone not from here and not living here could seemingly care about one particular topic in American society so vehemently.

Though there will still be a ton of them out there still, the reduction of supply will still prevent them from being so easily accessible.

I hadnt considered

could have just stopped here

i visit the US frequently and went to high school and college in the US

i have family members and a nephew in the US

on top of the fact that the Bahamas is 50 miles south of the US and receives a lot of American tourists and investors on a yearly basis

but generally speaking, it seems smart to stay informed

Back
Top Bottom