Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

nah, I’m not going celebrate anyones death

but I do feel like school children should feel safe to go to school and learn

and if something were to happen, legit changes would be made
I guess the murder rate is high considering there isn't much happening. although owning a gun in the Bahamas doesn't make a difference to the murder rate of that region. it is more in terms of law and order and security issues. a free for all old texan society wouldn't really deter nor improve anything.

You think a higher murder rate is better?

context kinda matters

on another note, because the Bahamas has won a gold medal or two in the last couple summer Olympics, we have won each of the last couple on a per capita basis

context kinda matters

on another note, because the Bahamas has won a gold medal or two in the last couple summer Olympics, we have won each of the last couple on a per capita basis
true. some people just dont have that.

I guess the murder rate is high considering there isn't much happening. although owning a gun in the Bahamas doesn't make a difference to the murder rate of that region. it is more in terms of law and order and security issues. a free for all old texan society wouldn't really deter nor improve anything.

we’re small, very small.. singular murders are going to count a little more (hence the Olympics point)

but obviously we’re a tourism destination

we do have crime and have our other issues, of course.. but like pretty much everywhere there are areas everyone knows to avoid

but if a school, mall, hotel or something of that nature happens, changes are coming.. political parties are going face consequences for inaction

Last edited:
A new low in here. We got a black dude telling other other black folks to go back to their own country. Disgraceful.

Straight out the white nationalist propaganda handbook.

When people develop such a strong attachment to a single issue that is foundational to a certain ideology, you can be sure that other parts of that ideology will start to seep in

sensless murders with the half a billion guns in American circulation wouldnt happen?
Those senseless shootings would drop in number of events and in effectiveness.

If the kind of gun ownership we practice here (minimal checks, minimal training, minimal restrictions) is a net negative for society, the argument that we shouldn't do anything about it because there are already so many in circulation makes no sense.

And it's interesting that the guy with an entire arsenal is telling those who go everywhere they want without guns that they're scared. Y'all need to reduce the intake in "news" that focus on random crime reports.

You should go back. Safety first.

20220403_155731.jpg

1 child dying in school due to gun violence is 1 too many.

There isn't an acceptable number for that.

It's sad that it's so specific to American culture. Citizens of a wealthy, first world country just randomly killing other innocent civilians en masse. Just doesn't make any type of sense :smh:

school children dying is horrific

elementary school children dying is some whole other shh.. 6 and 7 year olds

:smh:
it is. but I guess some people love their guns more than children. I wouldn't be surprised. some people prefer their pets as children over actual children.

Last edited:
It's sad that it's so specific to American culture. Citizens of a wealthy, first world country just randomly killing other innocent civilians en masse. Just doesn't make any type of sense :smh:
it's a crazy society now. I remember when politicians stood up for actual righteousness and patriotism. nowadays, it's a free for all and think and do what they think personally is right. no actual morals or blueprint as guidance.

2 people arrested for this so far.

1 appearing in court today I believe
His brother in the hospital somehow but also being arrested once he recovers / discharged.

Illegal handgun found at the scene, additional handgun found at the first suspects home.
Second dude was found “injured at the scene with a machine gun”

Interested to see how this develops.

Getting worse.

Older brother is being charged so far as a convict in possession of a loaded firearm. (Shouldn’t have had it)

Younger brother who is in the hospital was doing 10 years for a few things including aggravated assault against his gf, Sac DA specifically requested he NOT be let out early. He got let out early anyway.. and he posted a vid of him with a handgun hours before the shooting.

F***** hell.

Back
Top Bottom