Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

while I think guns should be banned on a whole

at the very least they should ban these types of guns that can even get so many shots off in such a short period

outside of a video game, what the f you need that for

Nah.

If its a high profile dem, it'll be "thoughts and prayers but let's not politicize a tragedy".

If its a high profile republican, it'll be "it's a tragedy but he/she was always a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment so lets honor their wishes".

It's never going to change.

We've already seen what happens when it's a politician... NOTHING

Gabby Giffords was shot in the head in 2011

Steve Scalise shot at Congressional Baseball game for charity in 2017

20931.jpg

while I think guns should be banned on a whole

at the very least they should ban these types of guns that can even get so many shots off in such a short period

It was an illegally modified handgun made to fire full auto, and by law he shouldn’t have even owned the handgun. So what gun are you talking about?

It was an illegally modified handgun made to fire full auto, and by law he shouldn’t have even owned the handgun. So what gun are you talking about?

Any gun.. I don’t care.. don’t get why these things even exist

At least way back when it took 2 like mins just to get a shot off

You tryna bring back muskets?

i'd rather none at all.. but muskets, if there gotta be guns, is cool with me

if you really got a problem, you better not miss.. then we going find out how much you really want them problems when you actually gotta deal with it yourself

Those senseless shootings would drop in number of events and in effectiveness.

If the kind of gun ownership we practice here (minimal checks, minimal training, minimal restrictions) is a net negative for society, the argument that we shouldn't do anything about it because there are already so many in circulation makes no sense.

And it's interesting that the guy with an entire arsenal is telling those who go everywhere they want without guns that they're scared. Y'all need to reduce the intake in "news" that focus on random crime reports.

I love how people have this take on guns that “there are too many in circulation and criminals will get them anyway.”

But where’s that energy when it comes to this so called “war on drugs.” “There’s already so many in circulation and criminals will get them anyway” right?

If an adult wants a guy to shot themself, I got zero problems

Just like I got zero problems with an adult deciding whatever their drug of choice is

Now if that adult decides they want to get behind the wheel of a car after consuming the drugs, we’re back to having a problem

Back
Top Bottom