Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

someone earlier in this thread wanted to play the what about ism game. so I wanted to see if they had the same energy for this mass shooter. Also POS need to be shot on the spot.

That’s so crazy but true :smh:
I thought the south had most of the statues taken down already. No?
there are great germans and there are disgusting germans as well even to this day. have some german friends and acquaintances. I have a co-worker who is a non-caucasian that got into trouble at work after that nasty individual made some false report about my co-worker. to top it all, the family was also in it and runs in the family, defended the bastard and the police even got involved.

what I'm saying is that prejudice is really scary and is nurtured. we can't have that kind of nurturing in this new society we have.

Sick tragedy that happened in buffalo man. People been trying to sound the alarm on these extremist forever. It has never gone away

But America insists on normalizing white terror. The #1 and most watched cable host show is Tucker Carlson. Who regularly and repeatedly repeats the great replacement rantings. One entire half of Congress and local lawmakers (GOP) entire ideology and politics are exactly in line with this. The #1 podcast in the world (Rogan) regularly praises and promotes and normalizes Tucker Carlson and ppl with his ideology.

This is of course, nothing new…but the alarm has BEEN sounded and ppl act like everyone is being alarmist and crazy for calling out Turner diaries and camp of the saints rhetoric explicitly being mainstream American, and leading to massacres.

Coward killed those lovely black people. A got damn shame man :smh:

And ppl still legitimize the puppet masters in the name of “free speech” and some “cancel culture” bs. It’s wild

Back
Top Bottom