Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Sick tragedy that happened in buffalo man. People been trying to sound the alarm on these extremist forever. It has never gone away

But America insists on normalizing white terror. The #1 and most watched cable host show is Tucker Carlson. Who regularly and repeatedly repeats the great replacement rantings. One entire half of Congress and local lawmakers (GOP) entire ideology and politics are exactly in line with this. The #1 podcast in the world (Rogan) regularly praises and promotes and normalizes Tucker Carlson and ppl with his ideology.

This is of course, nothing new…but the alarm has BEEN sounded and ppl act like everyone is being alarmist and crazy for calling out Turner diaries and camp of the saints rhetoric explicitly being mainstream American, and leading to massacres.

Coward killed those lovely black people. A got damn shame man :smh:

And ppl still legitimize the puppet masters in the name of “free speech” and some “cancel culture” bs. It’s wild

they were mexicans, if it matters to anyone.
The "shooting may have stemmed from an altercation between two parties that turned violent," Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said in a later tweet.

Stop conflating premeditated hate crimes to regular gun violence shootings.

And before anyone chimes in…you know what I mean.

The Columbine shooters were white supremacists, but it always gets ignored.

They hated jocks, admired Nazis and scorned normalcy. They fancied themselves devotees of the Gothic subculture, even though they thrilled to the violence denounced by much of that fantasy world. They were white supremacists, but loved music by anti-racist rock bands.

In Columbine's hallways, they spoke broken German and referred often to "4-20," Hitler's birthday and the day they chose for their assault.

Some Columbine students said the violent side of Harris and Klebold became more obvious in recent months. They became obsessively interested in World War II, Nazi imagery, Adolf Hitler.

John House, 17, a Columbine senior, told reporters that when he went bowling with Klebold, "when he would do something good, he would shout 'Heil Hitler' and throw up his hand. It just made everyone mad."

The Columbine shooters were actually popular. The narrative for like 2 decades was that they were these goth loving outcasts, but they did a documentary that showed that were part on the "in-crowd."

The Columbine shooters were actually popular. The narrative for like 2 decades was that they were these goth loving outcasts, but they did a documentary that showed that were part on the "in-crowd."
Was there ever a motive?

They were very popular. I went to high school about 20 minutes from them and folks that I knew that went to CHS say the same. They weren't jock popular but they were popular enough.

You see the same thing with every white mass murderer or white man who kills his whole family. They try to humanize them.

On the flipside when a black kid is killed by the police his whole arrest record gets brought forth, they try to find pictures of him in durags and paint him as a career criminal.

saw the original video of buffalo.......i want to know why the part where he spared a white mans life and even told him like any other day "im sorry" after murdering a couple people and before murdering more......

i dont understand why this is not getting any coverage, nobody i know in my life knew about it until i brought it up in person, but that detail where he spared the white mans life and said im sorry, its so important to me as far as investigation and "the truth", i truly question why that detail is not being told

saw the original video of buffalo.......i want to know why the part where he spared a white mans life and even told him like any other day "im sorry" after murdering a couple people and before murdering more......

i dont understand why this is not getting any coverage, nobody i know in my life knew about it until i brought it up in person, but that detail where he spared the white mans life and said im sorry, its so important to me as far as investigation and "the truth", i truly question why that detail is not being told

Because it was a hate crime. He was intentionally targeting predominantly black folks. I don't think that detail matters since he explicitly said what his motive was.

if anything is to be learned from this thread if you see a white boy with a gun, run or hide or defend yourself

there is no version of that little boy kyle that i dont view him as a threat with that weapon in his hands and an imediate danger

If you think this you must think Zimmerman acted in self defense.

Rittenhouse and Zimmerman both knew exactly what TF they were doing.
I don’t think Zimmerman acted in self defense. That one was murder

Rittenhouse however- his motives for going there aside - was self defense , every video angle proved it.
Rittenhouse and that demon from Buffalo the same thing.
Not true but your opinion I guess.

Back
Top Bottom