Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Reason I said that was Kyle and his friends claimed he went there to protect businesses from looters and arsonists.

That's not Kyle's job though. Just like it wasn't Zimmerman's job to chase down teenagers.

They both fit the bill of a very specific type of person with very specific ideologies and both wanted something significant to occur. Let's keep it a buck.

Both put themselves unnecessarily in a situation where the outcome was more than likely going to become violent. Both were armed. Both then played the victim card.

That's enough for me to put them under the same category of instigator.

Neither were cops. Both pretended to be a cop ended in someone dying.

Same person.

People did protect their block or business here with guns and that’s fine.

People also came in from other states to raise hell because they got to fulfill their fantasy. I’m a firm believer in minding your damn business and he shouldn’t have been there. He didn’t have a dog in that fight.

Both put themselves unnecessarily in a situation where the outcome was more than likely going to become violent. Both were armed. Both then played the victim card.

That's enough for me to put them under the same category of instigator.
I agree that both inserted themselves into situations that ended terribly. But, one was a straight up racially motivated murder and the other was self defense (once things escalated). Rittenhouse should not of been there, I don’t agree with a kid “defending “ anyones business, I hated his fake crying face like everyone else. These acts are not the same.

I agree that both inserted themselves into situations that ended terribly. But, one was a straight up racially motivated murder and the other was self defense (once things escalated). Rittenhouse should not of been there, I don’t agree with a kid “defending “ anyones business, I hated his fake crying face like everyone else. These acts are not the same.

Maybe by the letter of the f****d up law it's self defense, because both those dickheads got off.

But we all know what time they're on and there's no way you can convince me either of them should have been in any position to have to defend themselves.

They're one in the same in my eyes. Two wannabe cops out looking for trouble. They've both even doubled down and showed their *** since being found not guilty.

i assume you're rereading this before you actually post this

what ties does this little boy have to any business in that state?
His father and family lived there per the trial.

That's not Kyle's job though. Just like it wasn't Zimmerman's job to chase down teenagers.

They both fit the bill of a very specific type of person with very specific ideologies and both wanted something significant to occur. Let's keep it a buck.
One was cold blooded murder one was self defense. They are not the same.

His father and family lived there per the trial.

One was cold blooded murder one was self defense. They are not the same.

Nah Rittenhouse wasn't self defense IMO. He knew what he was doing. When you go out stirring the pot like he did, you no longer have the provilege playing the self-defense card in my eyes.

You just sound like you're going by the law though. We think different.

Majority of us know what TF Kyle Rittenhouse is. He wanted to be in that position. Just like Zimmerman wanted to get caught up in some smoke while he was carrying. They're the same guy. The whole protect from looters and neighborhood watch angle is just a facade.

Last edited:
Nah Rittenhouse wasn't self defense IMO. He knew what he was doing. When you go out stirring the pot like he did, you no longer have the provilege playing the self-defense card in my eyes. You just sound like you're going by the law though. We think different.

Most of us know what TF Kyle Rittenhouse is. He wanted to be in that position. Just like Zimmerman wanted to get caught up in some smoke while he was carrying. They're the same guy.
I agree. never put yourself in a situation that you aren't trained for nor have any business of being there as well. my dad was a cop and I have seen him how he handles himself in such situation. I also did some crowd control being a part of the reserve way way back. and I can tell you, it is extremely tough and volatile to handle crowds and how extremely unpredictable it can go within seconds. shet can hit the fan in an instant. Rittenmouse maybe absolved from murder charges but he did violate a few laws.

Maybe by the letter of the f****d up law it's self defense, because both those dickheads got off.

But we all know what time they're on and there's no way you can convince me either of them should have been in any position to have to defend themselves.

They're one in the same in my eyes. Two wannabe cops out looking for trouble. They've both even doubled down and showed their *** since being found not guilty.
We agree on mostly all points, nasty display in both cases. I’m not trying to convince you that they should’ve been in a position to defend themselves, I do not believe Zimmerman acted in defense at any point. I do think Rittenhouse acted in self defense, even though I agree that he should not have been there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom