Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The film Munich is based on this. Great film .
I haven't watched Munich but I do know the story. I watched the documentary behind it and it was really horrible. I believe it also highlighted Steve Prefontaine's struggle during that olympics. although what is even sadder is that they killed somebody mistakenly identified as one of the perpetrators.

I was reading that wiki article. If the story of when they finally got their “mastermind” is true, they blew up a large area to get him and got innocents bystanders.

Thought the US was bad with the incursions. But that’s some next level ish.

i dont understand why this is not getting any coverage, nobody i know in my life knew about it until i brought it up in person, but that detail where he spared the white mans life and said im sorry, its so important to me as far as investigation and "the truth", i truly question why that detail is not being told
You know why.

If the 24-hour cable news outlets don't recognize the role that race plays in the motivations of the killer, they don't touch a subject that most Americans don't see as an issue, and they don't risk losing the "Obama solved racism in 2008/MLK solved racism in 1964" audience.

Mass delusion at its finest. Most Americans would change the channel rather than acknowledge and discuss the role that race has played in American social hierarchy and the people who want to uphold that social order.

That’s what I mentioned a few pages back. I wish there were some mercs we didn’t know about that was in the process of scrubbing out these groups methodically.
My concern would be these merc’s eradicating black identity groups…

As a Canadian,

2nd amendment is so ****ing stupid. If the US military wanted they would ****ing wash y’all and your handguns.

There’s no reason anyone other than law enforcement requires a handgun.

If you hunt, single bolt action rifle is more than sufficient.

More people commit suicide, homicide, than actually successfully protect their families.

Rest in Power to this OG

"John Cheng, 52, of Laguna Niguel, a sports physician and co-founder of the nearby South Coast Medical Group, was shot and killed after he tackled the shooter and tried to disarm him, Barnes said. Cheng’s intervention, he added, allowed the visiting pastor — who had led the service that day — to throw a chair at the shooter while others helped to restrain him, confiscating two weapons and hogtying him with extension cords."

FS6NueAUcAAb7s5

The Columbine shooters were actually popular. The narrative for like 2 decades was that they were these goth loving outcasts, but they did a documentary that showed that were part on the "in-crowd."

They were no popular, that's false. They also were not social outcasts, they were just well known from growing up with all those students in that community.

They were no popular, that's false. They also were not social outcasts, they were just well known from growing up with all those students in that community.
from what I could say, they were deeply disturbed mentally and lacks empathy. if anything reminds me of them was this case.....

it's like these kids lacked the basic concept of humanity.

Attachments

• robert-thompson-and-john-venables-being-booked.jpg
    robert-thompson-and-john-venables-being-booked.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 858

Did you grow up with them?

Based on the interviews I read and docs I've seen, they both had a lot of friends, played sports, did extra curricular activities, went to prom, had jobs.

That's a far cry from how they were portrayed by the media for several years. They weren't even in that "Trench Coat Mafia" group and weren't bullied.

“He was a protector; he taught us how to protect ourselves,” Gherardini said, citing self-defense classes he provided to his staff. Cheng, she said, had reached “sifu” status, a top rank in martial arts.
|l Man was brave and about that life

Rest in Power to this OG

"John Cheng, 52, of Laguna Niguel, a sports physician and co-founder of the nearby South Coast Medical Group, was shot and killed after he tackled the shooter and tried to disarm him, Barnes said. Cheng’s intervention, he added, allowed the visiting pastor — who had led the service that day — to throw a chair at the shooter while others helped to restrain him, confiscating two weapons and hogtying him with extension cords."

FS6NueAUcAAb7s5
****ing hero

Further shows how sick the surge anti Asian hate in the US is.

Successful Asian doctor who probably contributes to society and has a nice life risked it all to save countless lives.

:smh:

Last edited:
If I see one more "alleged hate crime" from media I swear...the ****er had the N word on his weapon and literally wrote down the reasons for his actions.
It's not ****ing alleged anymore, it's self confessed. And any dumbass story about how quiet and shy he was from classmates and people who knew him should be automatically thrown out and not see the light of day. Nothing that humanizes this scum should be out there.

****ing hero

Further shows how sick the surge anti Asian hate in the US.

Successful Asian doctor who probably contributes to society and has a nice life risked it all to save countless lives.

:smh:

It’s wild, the shooter is actually a 60 year old Chinese man. Reports say he’s heavy into Chinese nationalism and targeted the church because the congregation is mostly Taiwanese. Apparently they’re looking at charging him with a hate crime.

Back
Top Bottom