Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

I'm rooting like hell for a mass shooting at a Republican party.

I'm so sick of this ****. :frown:

I need some body armored up emo goth incel edgelord to show up to that unarmed NRA conference with full loadouts and just blast folks away

This country needs to start focusing on mental health and quality of life, God knows we have the money to. We gotta set up better preventative measures that combat this.
obviously guns couldn't prevent this nor making it more accessible for the public. since the GOP are a bunch of incompetent psychos, the only remaining option is to have schools or any establishment provide some security guards or mandatory pat down within a certain area of coverage.

The only decent explanation I can imagine is this dude is being paid 7 figures by the NRA and his daughter is somewhere in heaven cursing how much of a sellout POS her dad became :smh:
look no further....

Attachments

• Ted_Cruz_official_116th_portrait.jpg
    Ted_Cruz_official_116th_portrait.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 875
honestly i blame both parties

you can't just blame republicans

the democrats job is to make things happen and if republicans are stopping them they need to figure out a solution or come to a solution.

i'm not gop or whatever those weirdos are i just hate exxcuses and it looks like the excuse is to blame the senators who say no, when we should be looking at the whole government as a whole.

i hope all students and teachers just plain stop showing up.

organizations like the nba and other bililionaires can setup a pension fund to support teachers until there are actions taken from congress.

if i was a teacher i would convince everyone that we working from home or qutting until they fix this

the democrats job is to make things happen and if republicans are stopping them they need to figure out a solution or come to a solution.

i'm not gop or whatever those weirdos are i just hate exxcuses and it looks like the excuse is to blame the senators who say no, when we should be looking at the whole government as a whole.

organizations like the nba and other bililionaires can setup a pension fund to support teachers until there are actions taken from congress.

if i was a teacher i would convince everyone that we working from home or qutting until they fix this

Willful stupidity.

Genuine question. What would your pathway for Dems to come to a solution to pass something like HR 8 in the Senate after it passed the house by Dems two years ago?

Back
Top Bottom