Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Do you think that’s why most people buy those types of weapons? We’ve got an entire gun thread on NT. Folks are mostly posting pictures at the range.
That's why I don't follow that thread much. I posted in there, but got no reply. Assault rifles are aptly named. To use it at ranges is for training or recreational purposes, imo. They are lethal killing machines.

Absolutely what we need. I saw an article that one of the parents was considering doing this, I hope they do.

It's sick and disgusting, but people need to see the carnage these weapons are capable of.
Just like we saw what the lack of humanity in the death of Emmitt Till looked like.
this will be interesting, i remember in history learning about emmitt till
it might be important in history to learn about the victims of terrorism and not the perpetrators

That's why I don't follow that thread much. I posted in there, but got no reply. Assault rifles are aptly named. To use it at ranges is for training or recreational purposes, imo. They are lethal killing machines.

That’s fair.

this will be interesting, i remember in history learning about emmitt till
it might be important in history to learn about the victims of terrorism and not the perpetrators
I've read that some years ago. that's why I don't find it surprising why "some people" are beyond reason. even in this modern age, there are just "some people" that have no sense of morality. especially those in power in Texas in particular.

Absolutely what we need. I saw an article that one of the parents was considering doing this, I hope they do.

It's sick and disgusting, but people need to see the carnage these weapons are capable of.
Just like we saw what the lack of humanity in the death of Emmitt Till looked like.
I didnt see the picture often, but it haunted me for a long long time. It's a jarring picture.

And applying that action to this situation would be just as jarring.

Biden? What you want him to do, open up a portal that sucks up all the country's guns?
DO SOMETHING.

All those executive orders that Trump made to placate his base and you’re telling me Biden can’t do a damn thing for something that is so painfully obvious?

aye bruh, if george bush can start a fake war on terror my man biden can do something

stop expecting less from the leader of the supposed free world

I just don't get what he's supposed to do when it seems like it's inevitable that any potential progress will be stonewalled by the right.

All jokes aside, what should be do realistically?

I just don't get what he's supposed to do when it seems like it's inevitable that any potential progress will be stonewalled by the right.

All jokes aside, what should be do realistically?
i don't know what he should do

its not my job to figure out what hes supposed to do, its his job as potus to figure it out and create a solution

every problem in the world has a solution so theres really no excuses

ukraine was getting attacked and they are working on helping them, defenseless people are being murked in broad daylight yet we just say what can he do :stoneface: cmon man

We as the people pay politicians to sit down and find solutions. Both sides have their agendas and seem to have more interest in pointing fingers instead of putting their egos to the side and doing something. Yes I know the republicans are mostly responsible for this but let’s not give the dems a pass…

i don't know what he should do

its not my job to figure out what hes supposed to do, its his job as potus to figure it out and create a solution

every problem in the world has a solution so theres really no excuses

ukraine was getting attacked and they are working on helping them, defenseless people are being murked in broad daylight yet we just say what can he do :stoneface: cmon man

He already said he wants to increase the age to purchase, put a ban on the type of guns and the high capacity mags being used in these shootings. He can't do **** without congress.

He already said he wants to increase the age to purchase, put a ban on the type of guns and the high capacity mags being used in these shootings. He can't do **** without congress.
bruh like i said its his job as potus to find a way to make things happen

if his excuse is congress is in his way then he needs to find a solution that both sides can agree on

i know gop is a mess but thats what he has to work with it im not gunna chalk up the L to the gop they gotta work through it enough is enough

Bruh! Some people don't really understand how our branches of government works. Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)
Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies) Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

So the House (Dems has the Majority) has had a sensible gun law that was voted by the majority and has been presented to the Senate to vote on since Trump was in office, but Ol Turtle Head lookin boy aka Moscow Mitch won't even allow it to get on the Senate floor for a vote. Even then, 50 GOP Senators + 2 GOP dressing up as DEMs would just stone wall all what this Administration is trying to do. What does this all mean? Biden can't really do anything but suggest ish and hope that both sides can come together to compromise.

Work with what, have you seen the stupidity coming out of these peoples mouths!?!

Literally a couple days after kids died they were at an NRA convention that had rules they refuse to support for everyone else

Bruh! Some people don't really understand how our branches of government works. Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)
Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies) Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

So the House (Dems has the Majority) has had a sensible gun law that was voted by the majority and has been presented to the Senate to vote on since Trump was in office, but Ol Turtle Head lookin boy aka Moscow Mitch won't even allow it to get on the Senate floor for a vote. Even then, 50 GOP Senators + 2 GOP dressing up as DEMs would just stone wall all what this Administration is trying to do. What does this all mean? Biden can't really do anything but suggest ish and hope that both sides can come together to compromise.

bruh i know how it works

so your telling me if ur at work and need to accomplish a task and theres someone who does't see eye to eye and doesn't wanna work with you at all and in fact push the opposite agenda of what you want

will you work with them or just go home every day annd tweet awe man they suck

cmon its like you guys have never worked with difficult people

theres always a way to find solutions even with evil people

Back
Top Bottom