Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Florida is probably happy that Texas is out Florida'ing them lately. Sitting in the cut like

285630231_5039835712795243_3969023808914523695_n - Copy2.jpg

desantis seeing someone else getting attention for being scumbags

1654614030517.gif

Yes, in many states it is legal to hunt with an ArmaLite Rifle. I have and many people that I know use the platform to hunt.

Every range is different with their rules and procedures, most DO NOT allow rapid firing.

Also, you’re not beholden to shooting your guns at a range, many states allow target shooting on public/forest land…so no long as the proper guidelines are followed.

I've only seem them used to hunt feral hogs and coyotes.

Mainly pest control (Wild hogs taste really good though)

Outside of certain law enforcement who actually needs an AR? No one. You can’t hunt with it or anything. I’ve only been able to use mine once in years. Most ranges don’t even allow them. Curious how many weirdo politicians have even shot theirs.
outside of law enforcement? they've been used to kill innocent civilians. to protect? well........................................?

I've only seem them used to hunt feral hogs and coyotes.

Mainly pest control (Wild hogs taste really good though)
the ones that used them for feral hogs are using them for entertainment and see what I can do with an AR and to look cool. typically, wild hogs or coyotes are killed with air rifles. wild hogs are good considering they are vegetarians and eat crops in general. cleaner food compared to typical mass produced pigs. also, cheaper.

outside of law enforcement? they've been used to kill innocent civilians. to protect? well........................................?
I don’t think I understand your question…when I meant law enforcement I meant only special task force individuals and really that’s debatable.

the ones that used them for feral hogs are using them for entertainment and see what I can do with an AR and to look cool. typically, wild hogs or coyotes are killed with air rifles. wild hogs are good considering they are vegetarians and eat crops in general. cleaner food compared to typical mass produced pigs. also, cheaper.

Yeah the hunts I've seen with them are usually at night with nocturnal googles and s*** they can't use for regulated game animals.

Went to a BBQ in April and it was wild hog. 10/10 would recommend.

This would disproportionately affect minorities.

And deterrence won't work with mass shooters. These people are past gone and pretty much plan to go out in a blaze of glory shooting it out with cops. Adding years to their sentence won't enter their consciousness because they either plan on being dead or locked up for life.

I wouldn't mind seeing people that make verbal threats or actually set these plans in motion get hit harder though. Get them out the paint.
true, not with the shooters, but put some legal / financial liability on the gun owner and the gun shop that sold the gun and things will change quickly.

We need an Emmitt Till moment so people can see what an AR15 does to someone's face, let alone a child :smh:
Absolutely what we need. I saw an article that one of the parents was considering doing this, I hope they do.

It's sick and disgusting, but people need to see the carnage these weapons are capable of.
Just like we saw what the lack of humanity in the death of Emmitt Till looked like.

Please no

exactly..

and then factor in that teachers cant even properly teach what happened to emmitt till without risking their jobs because of recent laws passed

plus the whole conservative news outlets could just choose to ignore the news they dont like:

While this is true, Americans tend to have a lot of things they don’t need (car collections, coin collections, stamp collections, etc.) On this forum, several people have entire shoe collections that they don’t wear.
Comparing sneakers to guns? :lol:

You cannot compare and contrast all collections to collections. It's the intent, the purpose of what you want to do with what you collect or buy. The only time you really need automatic rifles is to combat deadly terrorists or heavily armed criminals with heavy armor or something, in my opinion.

Comparing sneakers to guns? :lol:

Comparing collecting one item to collecting another item.

It’s not that difficult to understand the similarity between a gun collector, car collector, or sneaker collector. The idea generally centers around perceived value, whether it’s actual market value or nostalgia.

You cannot compare and contrast all collections to collections. It's the intent, the purpose of what you want to do with what you collect or buy. The only time you really need automatic rifles is to combat deadly terrorists or heavily armed criminals with heavy armor or something, in my opinion.

Do you think that’s why most people buy those types of weapons? We’ve got an entire gun thread on NT. Folks are mostly posting pictures at the range.

Back
Top Bottom