Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

1655558875216.png

The craziness. Thank god there are no injuries reported. Dude looked like he was this close to shooting that dude in the head in the middle of the mall. Also glad it's not an actual mass shooting, just idiots in a mall.

The craziness. Thank god there are no injuries reported. Dude looked like he was this close to shooting that dude in the head in the middle of the mall. Also glad it's not an actual mass shooting, just idiots in a mall.

too many idiots with guns.

The police know that the footage is terrible

Like worst than all the stories that came out

It is gonna show how out of pure cowardice they let little kids get murdered in such an egregious way that the community will turn on them even more

I won't be surprised if they caught a cop on tape saying out load to let him kill the kids in the room as long as it keeps them from having to engage with him

Uvalde pd will probably be eradicated. Same cops just get transferred to the county pd or sheriff that takes over.

The police know that the footage is terrible

Like worst than all the stories that came out

It is gonna show how out of pure cowardice they let little kids get murdered in such an egregious way that the community will turn on them even more

I won't be surprised if they caught a cop on tape saying out load to let him kill the kids in the room as long as it keeps them from having to engage with him
this.

i feel like people are starting to forget about this shooting :sad

Back
Top Bottom