Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Welp color me surprised. Enough GOP Senators seems to have agreed to the bipartisan gun control bill

It is much less that needs to be done but this is the first time in 30 years they have agreed to anything serious on guns.
this what im talkin bout mane

Welp color me surprised. Enough GOP Senators seems to have agreed to the bipartisan gun control bill

It is much less that needs to be done but this is the first time in 30 years they have agreed to anything serious on guns.
it close to the midterm elections. after this, they'll be back at it again with their lunacy. they are only doing this temporarily to secure their seats considering their party took a hit with the Uvalde massacre and their stupid whitewashing.

Ever since that harrowing day, Gomez says she has faced scrutiny from law enforcement, even at her own home, "the other night we were exercising and we had a cop parked at the corner like, flickering us with his headlights."

Because of these incidents, Gomez said she has had to separate from her boys, "just so my sons don't feel like they have to watch cops passing by, stopping, parking."

Earlier on Saturday, Gomez went to Uvalde's Town Square to continue protesting with other members of the community. With signs in hands that read, "Fire Pete Arredondo," Gomez said she wants to see Arredondo gone without pay.

Ever since that harrowing day, Gomez says she has faced scrutiny from law enforcement, even at her own home, "the other night we were exercising and we had a cop parked at the corner like, flickering us with his headlights."

Because of these incidents, Gomez said she has had to separate from her boys, "just so my sons don't feel like they have to watch cops passing by, stopping, parking."

Earlier on Saturday, Gomez went to Uvalde's Town Square to continue protesting with other members of the community. With signs in hands that read, "Fire Pete Arredondo," Gomez said she wants to see Arredondo gone without pay.

this whole situation is so sad mane

They couldn't do their jobs and save innocent kids but have time to harass a woman who did their job for them and saved her own.

Disgusting. :smh:

Last edited:
Mall-shooting in Copenhagen, Denmark this evening.

Several dead and wounded, armed 22 yo Danish male apprehended.
Next press briefing is 0.45 CEST. If I can keep awake, I will post an update.
But there's not a lot of information available currently.

[Update] Søren Thomassen, Chief Police Inspector Copenhagen Police

17.37 CEST Shooting reported.
17.48 CEST Suspect apprehended with rifle and ammunition.
Current assumption is, that suspect operated alone.
Suspect might have had another weapon.
Asked if suspect was priorly known by the police: Peripherally.
Victims: Thee deceased. Man in his forties and two youths. Several woulded, three in critical condition.
Arraignment Charge: Probably manslaughter, but can be subject to change.
Motive of suspect: Rumor of a racist motive, unconfirmed at this moment.
Speculations about suspect having weapons permit/shooting club membership: No comment.
Speculation about suspect having mental illness: No comment.
Until it's positively confirmed, that the suspect operated alone, there will be an ongoing massive investigation/operation/police presence in Copenhagen.

I don't expect further updates from the police tonight, but I'll update tomorrow.

[Short Update] 4 July 2022.

3 dead, 3 seriously injured, 1 still critical. 6 lightly wounded from stray shots.
20 people were lightly injured during the evacuation.
The victims appears to be random. Deceased are: a 47 yo Russian, 17 yo Danish male, 17 yo Danish female.
Currently no indication of terrorism or co-conspirators.
Suspect is a 22 yo Danish male, known in the Danish psychiatry service and allegedly attempted to call a crisis hotline before the shooting.
Suspect posted YouTube videos of handling firearms.
The weapons appears to be legally owned by someone else in his household.
The suspect made several preparations before the shooting.
The court arraignment are closed to the public to protect the ongoing investigation.
He is being charged with three cases of manslaughter and six cases of attempted murder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom