Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

At that point they were past the hypotheticals and something was done that needed to be, he was stopped from shooting more people.
of course but then this doesn't change the fact that such situation would be used to validate one's political agenda. if one is going to use that argument, then it goes both ways and not one way around. we won't arrive at this violence without the same parameter which is gun violence.

Let's not forget that the good Samaritan was also lucky. He could have been misidentified as the shooter by law enforcement. This is why I find it a bit crazy to want to be The Good Guy.
I'm not saying everyone should carry guns but the samaritan saved lives and I wouldn't care if he had hit the shooter in the head with a brick.

I'm not saying everyone should carry guns but the samaritan saved lives and I wouldn't care if he had hit the shooter in the head with a brick.

Wasn’t he also ex military from what I came across? Like that type of person would know how to stay calm and collective in that sort of situation not to mention his accuracy would be spot on, better than 99% of cops for that matter.

I don’t trust an ordinary person with a gun. They’d probably let of 10 bullets and risk the lives of bystanders because they wouldn’t be able to hit the person.

of course but then this doesn't change the fact that such situation would be used to validate one's political agenda. if one is going to use that argument, then it goes both ways and not one way around. we won't arrive at this violence without the same parameter which is gun violence.
But you're the one obviously with a political agenda. I'm not advocating for gun rights I'm thankful somebody did something. As mentioned I'd feel the same way if the samaritan disarmed him with a mop handle.

But you're the one obviously with a political agenda. I'm not advocating for gun rights I'm thankful somebody did something. As mentioned I'd feel the same way if the samaritan disarmed him with a mop handle.
not really. as I mentioned, it goes both ways. considering the manner of what the news was presented, surely, FOX News would start celebrating this event even further like it's the 4th of July. but anyways, it's Fox News. they would celebrate anything stupid like Jesus with a rifle.

not really. as I mentioned, it goes both ways. considering the manner of what the news was presented, surely, FOX News would start celebrating this event even further like it's the 4th of July. but anyways, it's Fox News. they would celebrate anything stupid like Jesus with a rifle.
Yes really. You're the one discussing fox news.

That's some ridiculous ********.

How does one's right to protect inanimate property supercede the right to life of an uninvolved party?

I don't think these people realize the ramifications of allowing such actions go unpunished. They're gonna create an environment where folks will seek justice themselves, and if bypassing the justice system becomes something people start to consider, how are you different from corrupt societies, where justice is nothing but a matter of power and influence?

Last edited:
In many states I think it COULD be in some way contorted to fall under a felony murder statute. Not Texas though :lol:

At the very least the shooter should be charged with some type of endangerment or negligence.
where was that story where an intruder sued the homeowner for injuries sustained inside the home of the place that he was about to rob? yeah, so ridiculous.

where was that story where an intruder sued the homeowner for injuries sustained inside the home of the place that he was about to rob? yeah, so ridiculous.

It’s wild how many things people can sue for if they’re in the wrong :lol:

damn so an ex dude saw his ex girl with her family and took matters into his own hands and ended up being killed by his own ex dude not only was mentally weak he sounds physically weak as well sorry for the family but good riddance to the shooter

and another mental person with a gun

Last edited:
Wow a memory just dawned upon me.

Went through a lengthy job hiring process over a couple months. At the end I was told due to my "background" I can no longer proceed in the process.

Handcuffs have NEVER touched my wrist in my life.

But I bet I can buy a gun though.

Why are assault weapons even available to civilians? I hear gun lovers saying the term “assault rifle” or “AR” doesn’t mean the gun is as bad as people would think.

Why are assault weapons even available to civilians? I hear gun lovers saying the term “assault rifle” or “AR” doesn’t mean the gun is as bad as people would think.

*This is not my opinion on rifles, just trying to explain what you asked*

It’s semantics. Assault rifles are fully automatic and in fact aren’t sold to the public (unless you have a certain license as a dealer). The AR doesn’t stand for assault rifle, it stands for Armalite Rifle. Assault rifle is what everyone refers to any rifle as even though it’s technically not the same thing (nor even close). As for the not being as bad as people think, a rifle is a rifle. Obviously there are different calibers but the ones we are seeing in these mass shootings are dressed up and black with a 30 round magazine opposed to a regular wood grain one which is the same thing. A rifle is dangerous no matter what. Here’s a pic showing what I mean

B227979B-7B96-4C33-B13C-B332A4D174DF.jpeg

*This is not my opinion on rifles, just trying to explain what you asked*

It’s semantics. Assault rifles are fully automatic and in fact aren’t sold to the public (unless you have a certain license as a dealer). The AR doesn’t stand for assault rifle, it stands for Armalite Rifle. Assault rifle is what everyone refers to any rifle as even though it’s technically not the same thing (nor even close). As for the not being as bad as people think, a rifle is a rifle. Obviously there are different calibers but the ones we are seeing in these mass shootings are dressed up and black with a 30 round magazine opposed to a regular wood grain one which is the same thing. A rifle is dangerous no matter what. Here’s a pic showing what I mean

B227979B-7B96-4C33-B13C-B332A4D174DF.jpeg
The M1 garand and og kaloshnikov have wood stocks. Both are still deadly to this day. M1 though is a semi. Regardless, they are deadly. Civilians shouldn't be even allowed to carry frearms unless the need for it is really a necessity. Most often, gun ownership is mostly for bragging and irresponsible use.

Back
Top Bottom