Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Trump was so focus to undue everything Obama did that he didn't even know Obama tried to band mentally I'll people from buying guns. SMH

This is why I love my city, for which I was born and raised. While too many of my people have gotten caught up in the gun laws, which is why they were created in NYC in the first place, the tough gun laws have had an interesting effect. You've go to be able to fight now. Now, white people like this are only armed with words and saliva.

Credit to DC for posting it first.

The only way *****s gon react legislation wise is if something with hella entertainers or athletes gets hit smh. That would be terrible ofc but that’s the only way *****s gonna really see how many lives are carelessly being lost in these incidents, if all or a large portion of them are public figures.
Bruh a whole elementary school got shot up.

Nothing changed
I'm glad they at least acted quickly.

Bruh they been known about the dirty stuff they were hosting lol

Bruh a whole elementary school got shot up.

Nothing changed

Bruh they been known about the dirty stuff they were hosting lol

As sick as it is to say those kids are still faceless compared to if some celebrities were to get hit up. It’s ****ed up but that’s how America works. A movie premiere or VMA red carpet or some **** and it would shock the **** outta people bc hella known people would just be gone.

Hope that never happens tho.

Dude in Ohio had a hit list rape list. He should of have been identified as mentally I'll and never been sold a gun. What happened?

My bad, MAGA .....

Trump knows the only way he could MAGA if he let all the white supremacists which are all ****ing mentally I'll have guns so they can carry his subliminal messages.

Ya ****ing playing dumb or ya are dumb.

This MF in Ohio was also a racist. He probably killed his sister because she tried to intervene.

Remember white supremacy over family and friends.

That stupid Neil Degrassed Tyson post is just fueling all of the gun nuts with their arguments.

Told one that Neil would also tell them God doesn’t exist, haven’t gotten a response yet lmao

Bad move Tyson............

Disagree. There’s no such thing as a gun or internet problem. It’s a human problem.
As someone who’s worked directly with at risk adolescents, these kids build hatred from their upbringing. Hatred is hereditary.
Lotta upset folks these days thanks to a president that don’t know ish about human value.

He ain't lying though. That would be a knee jerk response by the government. Wouldn't be surprised at all. The TSA was created in response to 9/11 and has 51,000 employees. Would not shock me if some sister agency was created to employ armed security in high traffic areas more regularly.

Obviously not literally "everywhere."

forgive my ignorance. I was relatively young when 9/11 happened and I started flying well afterwards....but I definitely didnt know there wasnt TSA before September 11th. What the heck was the airport like before hand?

Where did all of these woke NBA fans come from all of a sudden? These guys just realize that they are people of color, or did their white friends tell them that it is okay to talk about RACE now?

django2.png

Disagree. There’s no such thing as a gun or internet problem. It’s a human problem.
As someone who’s worked directly with at risk adolescents, these kids build hatred from their upbringing.
Lott

Halfway agree. I also worked with juveniles in a max facility.

It's definitely a human and culture problem. However, it begs the question...why aren't we making it more difficult for said humans from said culture to get their hands on guns?

This dude had a damn rape list and kill list and he was still able to cop with no issues. Not okay. That's systemic failure.

Mental illness, hatred, racism, violence, etc will NEVER be fixed in this country. That ship has sailed. Might as well take some steps to make these f**k ups jump through more hoops. Even if it only makes a small dent.

forgive my ignorance. I was relatively young when 9/11 happened and I started flying well afterwards....but I definitely didnt know there wasnt TSA before September 11th. What the heck was the airport like before hand?
There was security, but very little fear. Metal detectors, but Flight attendants didn't have the power that they have now. I would be able to go and get my passport renewed by walking right into Rockefeller center station office, then have it renewed right on the spot as well. All of that changed once the rest of the world started fighting white supremacy on its own turf.

Closer to what an airport should be like. ie. not making disabled people and elders get butt naked before they got on a plane. You also didn't have to stand in line holding your shoes.

TSA didn't exist until November 2001.

Closer to what an airport should be like. ie. not making disabled people and elders get butt naked before they got on a plane. You also didn't have to stand in line holding your shoes.

TSA didn't exist until November 2001.
Three weeks after 9/11, I went to Negril. You could not even take bottled lotion through through airports due to some dude taking liquids, trying to mix them, so that he could blow up a plane. I got to Negril and they are charging 20 bucks for 5oz of sunscreen. :lol: Coming back from Negril is when I saw them making people taking off their shoes, because some dude tried to sneak a bomb on a plane in his shoes.

this man just doesnt care. he doesnt. aint **** with gun laws gonna change until hes out of office and they get new blood in the senate and congress bla bla bla. just need a whole do-over at that level of government.

This is why I love my city, for which I was born and raised. While too many of my people have gotten caught up in the gun laws, which is why they were created in NYC in the first place, the tough gun laws have had an interesting effect. You've go to be able to fight now. Now, white people like this are only armed with words and saliva.

Credit to DC for posting it first.

Where in NY are you from? Do you go outside? The kids are still shooting it out like it's the Wild West. My park got aired out twice in the span of a month and a half. The latter is with a police presence on the corner.

Dude in Ohio had a hit list rape list. He should of have been identified as mentally I'll and never been sold a gun. What happened?

My bad, MAGA .....

Trump knows the only way he could MAGA if he let all the white supremacists which are all ****ing mentally I'll have guns so they can carry his subliminal messages.

Ya ****ing playing dumb or ya are dumb.

This MF in Ohio was also a racist. He probably killed his sister because she tried to intervene.

Remember white supremacy over family and friends.

Except he wasn't MAGA dip**** or are we purposefully avoiding that he was a Sanders/Warren supporter, anti ICE and pro Antifa because it tosses your claims in the trash?

Where in NY are you from? Do you go outside? The kids are still shooting it out like it's the Wild West. My park got aired out twice in the span of a month and a half. The latter is with a police presence on the corner.
Trust, it will never be like it was back in the day. The crack wars of the 80's, 90's, will never be surpassed, and then is the reason why the gun laws are as such.
I doubt your sincerity on the subject, because you still do not hear of Black people walking into a Walmart anywhere, and then killing innocent people.

This is a result of White supremacy which celebrates a mediocre culture, one that has raped and then robbed everyone, and everything, on the planet earth.

Tired:
Making sure civilians have easy access to high powered, weaponry, in order to prevent the government from becoming tyrannical.

Wired:
Erecting a massive government surveillance state and banning video games rather than enacting gun control measures.

it nuh mek sense.

Trust, it will never be like it was back in the day. The crack wars of the 80's, 90's, will never be surpassed, and then is the reason why the gun laws are as such.
I doubt your sincerity on the subject, because you still do not hear of Black people walking into a Walmart anywhere, and then killing innocent people.

This is a result of White supremacy which celebrates a mediocre culture, one that has raped and then robbed everyone, and everything, on the planet earth.

You don't know me so spare me with the sincerity take. Like I said, do you go outside?

Back
Top Bottom